"The right to be a god... that right is now mine."
Albert Wesker was born with a bottomless hunger for power. An unnaturally gifted child, Wesker was hired by Umbrella immediately out of college. His natural gifts for genetic science had him working beneath the illustrious James Marcus... until Marcus was no longer useful. Wesker joined STARS as a double agent on Umbrella's behalf, placing him in the middle of the Raccoon City incident. Disappearing for years afterward, Wesker abruptly re-emerged to retake Umbrella with his allies, integrating the firm into first Neo Arcadia, and later Ouroboros... once more, until it was no longer useful. Having brought an end to his association with Umbrella, Albert Wesker has thrown his lot in with yet another mysterious organization. A power-hungry megalomaniac, Albert Wesker's towering arrogance is only rivaled by his personal excellence. Physically dominant from his genetic augmentations, Wesker leverages his strength, speed and toughness with several martial arts, as well as a wide array of military hardware. Wealthy beyond most people's dreams, Wesker uses his vast resources toward a single end: Developing a new humanity to rule over the stars, with Wesker as their creator.
Biology (yes), Genetic Engineering (Bio-Organic Weapons, Virology, Human+), Business Administration, Military Science, Squad Tactics, Urban Combat, Languages (most), Leadership, Martial Arts (Escrima, Karate, Judo, Taekwondo), Looks Much Younger Than He Should, The Shades Are There For Your Protection, The Face Of Chronic Backstabbing Disorder, Just Plain Refuses To Die, Trolling Chris 24/7/365
- 2219-06-06: As The World Falls Down - As Neo-Arcadia begins to fall apart, Ciel receives support from an old friend.
- 2225-02-04: The Fall of Umbrella - Albert Wesker decides that Umbrella's usefulness to him is ended.
- 2225-03-30: Bailey's Bizarre Adventure - Ep. 07 - The Prophet's Song - A raid to recapture a drug lab ends with the world being wrong.
- 2225-05-11: Night Of The Cactus - Theodore Logos reveals himself to be Midnight Epiphyllum by a kidnapping, followed by an assassination attempt. Can anyone stop the NIGHT OF THE CACTUS?
- 2226-01-04: Wholly Ordinary Maverick Attack - "Mavericks" attack Avalon.
- 2228-09-12: A Message From Albert Wesker - The race is on.
- 2201-10-31: Residence Hall Evil - An idle Halloween discussion between friends.
- 2225-02-06: Exit Interview - Albert Wesker changes employers to the detriment of nearly everyone.
- 2225-06-24: A Happier Ending - And so the day is saved.
- 2230-01-10: Transition Team - The POTUS meets with the PEOTUS for some Family business.
- 2231-03-19: Wesker Press Conference 19 March 2231 - Seven minutes of your time.