"No matter what, you have my support."
Researcher turned Operator for the Hunters, Alia's advanced A.I. sets the global standard in her ability to successfully multitask several different real-time scenarios at once, from combat to communication to cryptography, among other top-of-the-line skill sets. Her ability to coolly reason her way through a given number of simultaneous situations is nearly unparalleled; moreover, Alia is never content to do just one thing when she could do two or more, even preferring conversations in multiple. Now that she's been outfitted properly for combat, Alia tackles these situations with the same zeal that she does communications work, never shying away from a fight -- or two -- or three, prioritizing her duty to protect allies and innocents. Despite the inevitable fold of the Hunters, Alia still works as an Operator to this day for Star Force, coordinating mission teams in trouble spots worldwide. She'll stick by her allies come hell or high water, spotting a path forward no matter how chaotic the Robot Wars become.
Multitasking, Organization, Decision-Making, Level Headed, Communications, Never Back Down, Reploid Research, Quicker than Google, Mission Briefing, Advanced Engineering, Analyzing, Computer Wiz, Cryptography, Computer Hacking, Battle Strategy
- Alia is an exceptional singer with a soprano range. Usually a soft singer, she can reach operatic levels if she wants.
- She has an appreciation for all music, though there's some she finds annoying.
- 2220-06-02: Tiger By The Tail - The assembled forces of good, lead by Gospel, fight to free the remains of Duo.EXE from the vile grip of Vincente Sumiyama.
- 2220-10-14: Point of No Return - Blues faces his second and last Hunter Tribunal.
- 2220-12-06: Project Aesir - Working on a tip from Gospel, the Hunters explore Promise Island, a Project Aesir development facility.
- 2220-12-18: The Second Battle of Sri Lanka - After Gospel conquers the pirate stronghold of Sri Lanka, Repliforce decides to kill them and then make fun of them about it because... reasons.
- 2221-01-02: Zombie Tactics - Radios and board posts from the zombie apocalypse. Spam ahoy!
- 2221-01-06: The Chunnel - Ragnarok has begun. The Hunters are working frantically to pull the survivors together.
- 2221-02-09: A Funeral For Father And Son - The funeral of Dr. Thomas Light and Rock Light.
- 2221-05-26: Funeral Meltdown - The funeral of Alpha and Chroma B in Detroit - Dynamo does not take it well.
- 2222-07-10: Smiling Faces And Open Arms - Dr. James Marcus is in LEGIONS custody. The Hunters decide an assassination is in order.
- 2222-09-23: Date Night - Geo and Sonia go on a date, and so do two nosy Maverick Hunters!
- 2223-02-10: The Hedonistic FMian - Ciel's possession comes to a head in Neo-Tokyo.
- 2224-07-08: Tzaraath Interlude - Some speculation and conjecture before things inevitably take a turn for the worse.
- 2229-09-06: On the Dog Patrol - Alia finds Rock responding to a low-level police distress call in New York.