|Real Name||Axl Rose Light-Cossack-Cain|
|Creator/s||Dr. Light, Dr. Cossack and Dr. Cain|
|Primary Specialty||Covert Ops/Ranged Specialist|
|Secondary Specialty||Starry-Eyed Fanboyism|
|Weapons||Twin Energy Morph Pistols|
|Buster Colors||Navy Blue & Crimson|
|Voice Actor||Jeffrey Watson (X8 & CM voice)|
|Theme Song||Bad Boy - Miami Sound Machine|
"There's no turning back now."
Originally, Maverick Hunter Axl was born to fill the vacuum caused by X's retirement; it took the combined efforts of the three most talented Hunter scientists to make the dream of his being come true. With his accomplished skill in all types of firearms, his sheer speed, and the mysterious ability to transform into his enemies via DNA Soul emulation, Axl is just as powerful as his heroes -- and in his excitement he tried to prove it to whole faction. After the death of Sigma at his hands, the young reploid began to think more about his role as a protector of the world; he grew troubled and insecure. However, Axl has now removed the shackles of shallow imitation. While still just as much trigger-happy, carefree, and brash as before, his innocence has been tempered by the realities of war; accomplishments have taught him to hold himself in higher regard and talk freely, sometimes to the point of friction with others. Yet he respects the Hunters all the same, and strives toward the future as his own person, following in the footsteps of the legends before him to join their ranks.
Class: Special Operative, Prestige Class: Gunslinger, Marksmanship, Hero Worship, Martial Art: Gun-Fu, Shoots With His Mind, Yes, I Have A Scar -- PROBLEM!?, I Think I'm A Clone Now, Dramatics, Three Daddies, Replacement Son To One, Big Gun, A Bit Clingy, Calling Down The Thunder, Did You Say Nerd?, Racing Stripes (They Make Him Go Faster)
As the creation of three roboticists, Axl has quite the expanded family tree.
- 2219-11-19: When The Strength Of Men Failed - Instead of repairing San Angeles, a dimensional device accidentally summons another one.
- 2221-01-02: Zombie Tactics - Radios and board posts from the zombie apocalypse. Spam ahoy!
- 2221-02-09: A Funeral For Father And Son - The funeral of Dr. Thomas Light and Rock Light.
- 2222-07-09: Polaris - Michael Eildath tracks down the mysterious Polaris bomber.
- 2222-08-30: Black Swan - An FMian invader besieges Tom DuBois and AMAKEN Labs.
- 2223-02-10: The Hedonistic FMian - Ciel's possession comes to a head in Neo-Tokyo.
- 2223-09-25: Children of Mars - Ra Moon Strikes - After one day of battle, Ra Moon manifests to strike the killing blow on a weary world.
- 2223-09-25: Children of Mars - The Fall of Ra Moon - With Caledfwlch in hand, Geo Stelar is the world's last chance against Ra Moon - but will he be enough?
- 2225-02-10: Gallery Showing - Luna displays some sinister art. Shield Shellfish doesn't like it.
- 2225-04-29: Shi Shi Consolation Round - Axl vs Prairie - Axl and Prairie fight in their decisive Shi Shi Tournament Consolation Round.
- 2225-05-10: The Unveiling of Tau - Gate reveals his plans for Tau. Doctor Doppler does something horrific to Double.
- 2225-05-17: Run On For A Long Time - Giarax vs. The World
- 2225-05-19: ...Must Come To An End - One shall stand. One shall fall.
- 2225-09-16: Battle And Chase 2012 - Dodgeball - Team New Age vs Team Fluffy Vengence - The lovers have a fight and a dodgeball match spontaneously breaks out.
- 2229-06-07: Out of the Clear Blue Sky - Versus, sponsored by Light Labs, HeraCorp, and TriCell, holds a conference concerning the development of "Adept," a new human+ program. Luca shows up, things go real bad.
- 2229-07-13: 'Loves Company' Pt. 1 - Versus tracks down a missing actress, leading them to an old TV network building in Warsaw. They encounter a psychotic killer and GENOCIDE troopers looking to deter their efforts!