"Look at life on the bright side. Always. No matter what."
Bright Man is incapable of feeling an extremely wide spectrum of emotions. His capacity to feel is limited to sheer happiness, enjoyment, and confidence, and overwhelming joy. This can give Bright Man some unusual advantages in certain situations, but it is just as likely that this inability to know fear, anger, or sadness can get him into problems that a wiser mech would be smart enough to avoid. He'll make light of any and all situations despite how dire the circumstances may be. Bright Man is equipped with a Flash Stopper to halt his enemies in their tracks adorned cheerfully on the top of his head, as well as a plasma cannon mounted on his right arm. Bright Man possesses considerable strength when employing a stomp on his frozen foes. Alas, he is known for getting himself into situations and not realizing how much trouble he could be in until it is too late. Furthermore, his large bulbous main weapon system, while actually quite sturdy, makes for an awfully tempting target.
Brightening Your Day, The Man Behind The Idea Man, Designated Torch Bearer, Brightest Day, Feel No Pain, Or Anger, Or Hate. Insufferable
One of those days the great Dr. Wily got several boxes of large industrial grade light-bulbs in the mail to his hidden skull fortress.
Now a lesser man would perchance have turned them in, sold them or just tossed them in the garbage but not Dr. Wily!!
Deciding to take the path less travelled the doctor attempted to make the ultimate warrior from those light-bulb. He would feel no pain, no regret, no remorse or any negative feelings whatsoever.
Wily ended up with Bright Man which is mad science for you!
On the, er, Bright side the Delta served as a very good chef, an okay combadant(albeit very annoying which is a great plus) and, most importantly a mobile lamp-post.
Friends and family
- Dr. Wily:"Dad, the one who built me and the one whom I have dedicated my life to cheering up. He's a nice guy, I hope he gets over his Ennui soon."
- Bass:"He's a big softy really. Oh and so playful. He's always playing those practical jokes on me. Putting me in holes and filling it in. Locking me inside a sewage containter, blowing me into space. Such a kidder. I always hug him afterwards to show him that I know he doesn't mean it and he always tosses me into another practical joke. Oh the fun we have!"
- Enker:"He's so serious, I try to cheer him up constantly, often getting Clown man to help, or magic man. Also shiny, sometimes I help him be more shiny by sprinkling glitter on top of him when he's sleeping. You are welcome."
- Ballade:"Currently training me in the mystic ways of the Butler. He's nice."
- Punk:"He, like Bass, is a big kidder. He once tore my head off as a joke, of course it didn't stop me from hugging him.<3"
- Quint:"Such a nice kid, always ordering people around and being cheeky. I just want to pinch his cheeks sometimes and I often do. So adorable!!! People often stuff us together into a closet and throw it into space, I don't mind. At least I'm there to keep Quint company."
- Magma Man:"The new boss, some say he's just a burning psychopath without any sense of morals. But, I say, he also has a softer side. He also likes kittens and dogs, they make him laugh, of course they always tend to melt near him but that's not really his fault."
- Dr. Regal:"Dad's biological son. Such a nice guy, stylish Monocle."
- Skull Man:"oni-san!!"
- Dust Man:"Probably the greatest scientist ever, apart from dad of course. He can make a robot master out of sausages, can you do that? I didn't think so."
- Junk Man:"A very useful and fun guy to hang around. You can always find something interesting in the junk that's hanging around him and his body."
- Number Man:"Good old Erwin, hasn't changed a bit. Although he's still a bit upset when I replace his naked pictures with pictures of kittens."
- Snake Man:"When I find a search snake I put a pink bow on them. They're so cute.<3 I'm sure he approves."
- Shadow Man:"Our ninja, better then any non-wily ninjas. I wonder what's underneath that hood but whenever I try to find out he vanishes in a puff of smoke."
- Ring Man:"It's a little known fact that a mad doctor stole the designs of ring man from dad once and made it into Crazy yoshi."
- Flame Man:"Always going around, making all sorts of underhanded deals. Still he's got some good food going around and that Turban is very stylish although I'm a little concerned about having it on a flame android."
- Grenade Man: "Often explodes whenever I hug him. But I'm sure that happens to a lot of guys really!"
Other Friends, who only fight me occasionally
- Daryn:"Death Metal Rocket who kills people with swords. What's not to like."
- Gemini Man:"I'm sure he'll return to his roots eventually."
- Mach Thi Tien: "If she wants to be a soul eating Bee queen from hell then I, as her friend, Support her 110%! Also I might have helped her become said bee queen!!"
Friends that often fight me for some reason
- Amoldar Cashe: "A nice young fellow with a great deal of dislike for Bees for some reason, maybe because his father was also a bug and betrayed him? Destroyed my home once but it's all in good fun!!"
- Shield Shellfish:"Very Grumpy. She's obviously in dire need of hugs and by golly she's going to get them!!"
- Bright Man never gets bored, is never not cheerful and as such he is generally sent to do the jobs no one else wants too. This includes Tailoring, cooking fine cuisine, knitting, repainting the various skull fortresses and acting as a mobile lamp for Dr. Wily
- Bright Man is an endless repartoire on songs and music and loves to sing them in any kind of situation, ESPECIALLY Battle!! He also has a very good singing voice!!
- Bright Man may be slightly more aware of what he says and does then is readily apparant.
- Bright Man is actually quite bright(see what I did here?)
- 2225-05-21: Wily Hour - Classic - Dr. Wily and friends discuss current events with their usual sensitivity.
- 2226-07-14: Wily Hour - Dramatic - An extremely dramaful Wily Hour.
- 2226-10-31: Battle of Makai, Part 1 - The forces of Earth fight to save Makai and themselves from Pyron.
- 2227-06-10: FMianverse: Gemini Spark - FMianverse Gemini Spark gets taught about love.
- 2227-06-26: The O'Wily Factor - Dr. Wily runs a cable news talk show. It doesn't end well.
- 2227-07-23: Pride of Detroit - In the post-cyberpocalypse, a heroine rises to unite the world.
- 2227-10-03: The Dream That Was Not All A Dream - Stymied by pieces missing in his own universe, Andruw Nisse goes to look for them elsewhere.
- 2227-10-27: Make A Statement - Dr. Wily holds a protest against the UN and gets stabbed to death. Just as planned.
- 2227-10-28: Real Robot Masters - The Robot Masters have pizza and beer after Dr. Wily got notkilled. The subject of Robot Masterdom appears.
- 2227-11-14: Force and Justice - The Robot Masters attack a Force Metal refinery in El Paso.
- 2228-01-12: THE NEMMIES - Villains come together.
- 2228-01-25: ULTRONQUEST: Savage Land Node - The Robot Masters embark on a campaign against Ultron, first striking a mining operation in the Savage Land.
- 2228-06-21: Happy Father's Day - Slur launches a massive attack on the prison holding 2240's version of Dr. Wily.
- 2228-07-25: The 69th Annual Wily Hour - The Robot Masters are at it again with the hard-hitting social commentary. Sonia Strumm has some of her own grievances to air.
- 2228-12-10: Let's Make a House Call - Cache starts the day deciding to talk to a woman by showing up at her house with a giant army. He ends the day shot up and pledging to kill a goddess.
- 2228-12-16: Santa Wily - Winter is Coming - Dr. Wily occupies Harvard Square and compels co-eds to serve as elves in a mad scheme... to delight children?? This can't end well.
- 2229-02-18: Wilentines day - Bright Man has declared this week to be wilentines and that all Robot Masters must dress as cherubs during it! Now he goes to the most romantic city in the world(toronto) to spread the love!
- 2229-02-28: One Nation-United under wily - Presidential elections
- 2229-04-13: RMs in Berlin - Bass and Bright Man show up to give Europe an even HARDER time, so David Culper and Reiz show up to stop them. Bass gets more in touch with his feminine side. Elec Man reveals the truth about his SECRET DONGER.
- 2230-03-08: Ben Kavinsky Memorial - Bright Man, the RMs and GENOCIDE take a day to honor Ben, and Versus shows up.
- 2230-04-01: Last Flight Of The Legendary - A stellar anomaly on Ganymede reveals a ship thought long lost - and it's not alone.
- 2230-05-11: Elven Convoy Menaces Dwarves - Luca and her new friend bother the Cameron City beer garden.
- 2230-05-30: The Orgone Trail - In response to Versus making Luca sad, Reiz decides to bust up his former friends' Orgone farm on Cameron City. Things do not run to plan and a sacrifice is made.
- 2230-07-27: Kattelox Cookie Dance-Off - Nebulous Megatheroid and Bright Man show up with reaverbot hordes to Anthem's cafe each armed with a free sandwich coupon...? Reiz appears and challenges Bright to a DANCE OFF.
- 2230-08-06: Sentry The Defiant - Castle Bilstein must fall, but it has a dangerous defender.
- 2231-02-08: Full Nelson - For a very long time Bright Man has been pondering the questions of how to introduce the maximum amount of happiness into this universe of ours and now, finally he has an answer. It may or may not include dark magic, fashionable capes and unholy amounts of illegal substances...
- 2231-03-06: The Wily Hour - Darque Mistress Power Hour - Dr. Wily sponsors a plucky young upstart in her effort to become THE DARQUEST MISTRESS in a Wily Hour that will surely not be a train wreck of psychosexual memes.An Elvira reference will be made in every pose round.
- 2228-06-23: Whistle while you work - Bright Man reflects on his current change in rank