"C'mere, you twerp!"
Bud 'Bison' Bisewski is a big kid at heart. The son of two working-class Chicago natives, Bud's favorite things in the world are eating, being strong, and now being a soldier of love and justice. While Bud's parents are still mostly absent from his life, Bud has picked up a new peer group outside of his friends Luna Platz and Zack Temple; the Tactical Arms and Security Committee's Commando Project. Bud still feels a little overwhelmed by the changes in his life brought about by his partnership with the FMian Taurus Fire, but with the help of his friends, Bud can overcome any obstacle. While Bud's crush on Luna Platz hasn't abated, Bud and Taurus Fire are more focused now on seeking out the infinite power of love and friendship among their comrades. Dedicated to protecting the Earth, Bud and Taurus Fire have a habit of getting in over their heads in an effort to prove themselves to be the strongest there is. Taurus Fire's continued misunderstandings of human culture, and resulting efforts to 'help' Bud (and his friends!) can also get the two in trouble.
Boisterous Bruiser, Dumb Muscle, Husky (Not A) Russky, Made Of Iron, Hard (Empty) Head, The 'Brawn' Part Of The Team, Hats Off To The (Alien) Bull, The End Result Of Holznechtization, Da Bears, DA BEARS
Will be summarized eventually. In theory, at least.
- Bud has Josef Holznecht for his powerlifting spotter and nutritionist.
- Despite this, Bud can still be found at all-you-can-eat joints distressingly often.
- Bud is a lineman for the Echo Ridge Dolphins, and is a rising star on the team and in college football conversations. He hasn't really thought much about college yet.
- He and the FMian Taurus act like brothers. They talk, they fight about stupid things, but they are close as can be. The only one closer is his best friend Geo Stelar.
- Everyone knows Bud is Taurus Fire. Showing up and changing into Taurus Fire in the middle of the Echo Ridge parking lot will do that.
- Bud is now being trained by Prairie, at his request. This may not have been his brightest of ideas.
- Bud is the newest star in Josef's Japanese ad for UNIVERSE POWER Teenz. It's been seen around the world via the net, is is wierd and cheesy, and Bud absolutely loves it.
- Josef Holznecht - "You don't know how to strength-train until you strength-train with Mr. Holznecht. He also makes really cool ads, too."
- Michael Eildath - "He's good at fire, almost scary good. I need to learn some more about fire from him soon."
- Prairie - "She's faster and sneakier than I could ever dream being. The surprise 3 AM wakeups are rough, and I still barely get that book she gave me, but I'm still trying. I'm gonna pass this test yet!"
- Geo Stelar - "He saved me more times than I can count. He kept me going and sane through the bad times, and he saved the frigging world. I'm never gonna be able to repay him for everything he's done."
- Marshall Rider - "Awesome guy, and a good rugby player. That copy system of his is kinda weird, but it looks like it works great. And hey, not like I can talk about weird fighting stuff."
- Taurus - "We've had our troubles. Like the time we met, and half of everything else we've done since then. But we're close as brothers, now, and that's not gonna change."
- Tookie "Tough, brave, and really great looking. Right now, we're just friends. From what I heard, she has a thing for Shane Hunter. ...damn it."
- Axl - "Never, ever think he's a pushover at rugby. 'nuff said."
- Grid Man - "You think football is like that guy, Wily? You sick, sick man."
- Luna Platz - "...seriously, don't even ask. I don't wanna talk about this anymore."
- 2223-01-18: Creep-scularlight - When Bailey met Luna. h/t Twilight Rifftrax
- 2223-02-20: Scutum Bulwark vs. The World - Aino Neitola is rescued. A new Super Saiyan emerges.
- 2223-11-03: The Winter Formal - The first of several dances that get ruined.
- 2225-04-03: Rock Your World - Rock gets a robot master factory blown up by just standing inside of it.
- 2225-09-16: Battle And Chase 2012 - Dodgeball - Team New Age vs Team Fluffy Vengence - The lovers have a fight and a dodgeball match spontaneously breaks out.
- 2226-01-19: Trumpeting to Arms - Everybody hates Nobody.
- 2226-05-17: Operation Perfect Memory - The 2226 Echo Ridge senior prom.
- 2227-11-14: Force and Justice - The Robot Masters attack a Force Metal refinery in El Paso.
- 2228-05-19: The Great White Hunter - B.B. Hood goes hunting for the legendary Minhocão.
- 2228-06-21: Happy Father's Day - Slur launches a massive attack on the prison holding 2240's version of Dr. Wily.
- 2228-07-07: George's 21st Birthday - The Echo Ridge gang gets together in a dive bar.