|Cerisier de Fertilité|
|Real Name||Cerisier de Fertilité|
|Code Name||Princess des Fleurs|
|Creation Date||March 20th, 2223|
|Function||Princesse des Fleurs|
|Weapons||The Power of Love|
|Secondary||No Not The Bees|
|Buster Colors||Light Pink & Silver|
|Voice Actor||Amy Adams|
OH BOY, IS THIS ONE OUT OF DATE! OVERHAUL COMING SOON.
"A true princess meets adversity with bravery, kindness, and perfect hair."
Following the end of Europe's occupation, the recently-reopened University of Paris brought online its first ever bioroid. Modeled after a storybook princess, Cerisier de Fertilité danced across her war-scarred nation, sowing the seeds of its rebirth with every step. Since these days, Cerisier has become an accomplished biologist, with a doctorate freshly obtained from the very institution that created her. Pleasant, soft-spoken and deeply empathetic, she barely conceals a wilder side, yearning for adventure and new experiences. While she considers herself more of a lover than a fighter, she has proven herself a remarkably resilient combatant, creatively weaponizing equipment meant for more peaceful uses. Quietly, Cerisier tries her best to reconcile heartfelt idealism with her intellectual realization that the world is a very complicated place indeed.
Princess (Non-Literal), Biologist, Space/Dimensional Adventurer, Guildmistress, Monster Hunter, War Dancer, Fashion Designer, Hair Stylist, Tree, Peace-Loving Does Not Mean Pacifist, Spontaneous Singing, Crying, Crying While Singing, Just A Little Bit Uncouth, Filled With Determination, Regardless Of Warnings, The Future Doesn't Scare Me At All
- As a magical girl, Cerisier is slowly gathering an entourage of cute mascots and animals.
- Ceri once got so mad at someone that she established an entire organization just to teach them a lesson.
- Ceri and her friends once went on a space trip that all but confirmed the panspermia theory.
- Ceri helms a youth outreach program that has already yielded some rather spectacular results.
- Cerisier's name is pronounced like this!
- Cerisier's green thumb powers are enabled by a nanomachine-producing offshoot of Genesis Organ technology, which she refers to as her GENESIS HEART.
- Princesses are pretty dramatic, you guys.
- 2228-02-23: Black Cherry - A fairy tale love story.
- 2228-05-14: Love and Monsters - A princess watches a bear and daydreams about a prince, a witch and a knight.
- 2228-11-17: Mirror, Mirror - Cerisier strips down and looks at herself in a full length mirror. Content warning for the squeamish.
- 2229-12-27: To All our Mad Scientist Dads - Cerisier receives a Christmas present from her father.
- 2227-12-20: First Day - A new Light Labs employee meets her new boss, takes a tour of the building, and answers a few uncomfortable questions from the succubus who hangs out there.
- 2227-12-26: Robot Flower and Bee Woman - A flower princess and a bee ninja befriend one another. The resulting cuteness engulfs and destroys the universe.
- 2228-01-10: You're One Of Us Now - Iris and Sewa visit Cerisier's new greenhouse on Mars. Introductions are made and an arc phrase is acccidentally coined.
- 2228-01-12: Everyone Here Is Cute - Yuna wanders into Cerisier's lab, with dire consequences. Then they go get lunch.
- 2228-01-13: Cat, Cadence, Cherry - Cadence and Cerisier meet in person after having only spoken on the radio before. A third radio voice joins in, and she's hiding something...
- 2228-01-16: Where We're Going - Cerisier shows Tien a place very special to her.
- 2228-01-21: Interview With No Vampire - Roll and Cerisier meet with Yomiel and Sissel to discuss ghost tricks and other light matters.
- 2228-02-02: A Day About Town - Cerisier and Roll stock up on Paris Energy by consuming untold amounts of croissants. The subject of romance is briefly broached.
- 2228-02-07: No One Here Is Alone - Cerisier brings Iris rainbow lilies for ostensibly friendly reasons. In a stunning twist, it turns out she had a crush on her.
- 2228-02-09: Secret Garden - Tien introduces Ceri to her werewolf friend. Cerisier adds a new monster to her pokédex and a new secret to her secretdex.
- 2228-02-21: That's Quite a Reaction - Light Labs welcomes its newest witch. They find out she and Cerisier might have a troubled history.
- 2228-02-22: ULTRONQUEST: Menace of the Machine Man - Slur and the Robot Masters attack Innerpeace's Paradise Fountain with an army of strange robots. But what are they after?
- 2228-02-23: The End of the World - Cerisier and Amélie catch up. It's a little awkward.
- 2228-03-01: ULTRONQUEST: To Collar a Titan - Slur and the Robot Masters sneak into Asgard during a pitched battle in order to forge an Uru body for Ultron. Someone says nay.
- 2228-03-08: ULTRONQUEST: A Wish Come True - Slur and the Robot Masters attack the Avengers with the aid of their newly unstoppable ally, Ultron.
- 2228-03-10: Journey Into Ceri's Brain - Cerisier uses recent Ultron-related shenanigans as an excuse to spend time with Noire. Baby steps.
- 2228-03-14: Pie Day Pregaming - St. Patrick's Day is only a few days away, but it's never too early to get wasted.
- 2228-03-16: The Great Allied Pub Crawl - For St. Patrick's Day, the Allied forces undergo a perilous journey across twelve bars, taking them on a journey around the world... and to Mars!
- 2228-03-17: The Morning After - In the aftermath of the Great Allied Pub Crawl, Tien and Cerisier attempt to piece events together.
- 2228-03-18: Jungle of Nightmares - Cerisier and her intrepid team of scientists/mysterious heroes/a cat venture into the Amazon Basin in search of the source of the ecological disruption. They find it.
- 2228-04-04: Flowers and Pastries - Bly and Luna meet with Cerisier in Paris.
- 2228-04-07: Searching For Utopia - While on a picnic, Cerisier questions Iris about her Maverick past. A radio conversation becomes particularly apropos.
- 2228-04-11: A Civil Discussion - Cerisier and Noire attempt to reason with Victor Clamp before the monster hunt begins in earnest.
- 2228-04-25: The Blue Bandit - Light Labs goes bear-hunting and experiences kuma shock! Will pills and blood magic be enough to win the day?
- 2228-04-27: It's Complicated - Cerisier asks Noire about an unnerving new power she recently revealed. The dam breaks down.
- 2228-05-04: Jeanne and Cerisier - Iris has good news and bad news for Cerisier.
- 2228-05-11: A New Kind of Hunter - Cerisier has hatched a plan to deal with the Victor Clamp problem. She attempts to recruit Zero to her cause.
- 2228-07-25: The 69th Annual Wily Hour - The Robot Masters are at it again with the hard-hitting social commentary. Sonia Strumm has some of her own grievances to air.
- 2228-08-21: Future Turnabout: A Rainy Reveal - Versus tries to buy an interesting relic and instead gets a mystery and a murder charge.
- 2228-08-23: Future Turnabout: Enter the Ace Attorney! - Andruw insinuates himself into the trial of the decade.
- 2228-08-28: Future Turnabout: The Psychic Investigator - Versus and Star Force travel to 1998 to discuss a variety of problems that the Fey clan is now tangled up in.
- 2228-08-29: Future Turnabout Pt 4 - First Trial Day
- 2228-08-29: Future Turnabout: OBJECTION! The First Court Battle - Ace Attorney Andruw Nisse begins his defense. But, can he work without all the evidence?
- 2228-09-03: Future Turnabout: The Murderous Gentleman - Versus contacts the assassin they traced from the crime scene. The mystery only deepens.
- 2228-09-07: Future Turnabout: HOLD IT! The Second Court Battle - Ace Attorney Andruw Nisse has a surprise witness, but will anyone believe him?
- 2228-09-14: Future Turnabout: Meet Your Match - Versus follows the thread to Mr. Match. The real killer says hello.
- 2228-09-19: Future Turnabout: Justice for All - Part 2 - Ace Attorney Andruw Nisse is in trouble, but Versus delivers his final weapon at the last moment!
- 2228-09-19: Future Turnabout: Justice for All - Part 1 - Versus and Star Force pursue Mentallo down to a GENOCIDE safehouse. He's cornered!
- 2228-09-28: Digger Legends: The Distressed Ruins - Versus investigates some dangerous new ruins before more Diggers get hurt trying to explore.
- 2228-10-09: Digger Legends: Dig Hard or Die Buried - Versus and the Bright Bats dive into the ruins to disable the violent reavers.
- 2228-11-11: The House of Dreams - Versus moves to destroy Dragon King's slave ring. Dragon King owns an airship and isn't afraid to use it.
- 2228-11-22: I, Dragon King - Versus and allies make a final assault to stop Dragon King. But, what is he truly capable of?
- 2228-12-30: Versus Festivus - Versus celebrates the end of the year with a strange twist on Secret Santa.
- 2229-01-23: Under The Sea - Versus defies the dire warning of HAL-9000 and visits Europa. Science ensues.
- 2229-05-24: From Vietnam with Love - Tien invited Versus into a deathtrap. Will they risk DEATH or will they risk avoiding a party??
- 2229-06-07: Out of the Clear Blue Sky - Versus, sponsored by Light Labs, HeraCorp, and TriCell, holds a conference concerning the development of "Adept," a new human+ program. Luca shows up, things go real bad.
- 2229-10-06: Battle on the Big Ben - Versus needs to capture One Step Ahead Tengo in order to save Professor Layton. HYDRA's uninvited guest, however, makes the battle take a deadly serious turn.
- 2229-11-10: Which Can Aeternal Lie - Reaverbots are sighted at a tomb deep in the Sahara Desert... what secrets could sleep beneath the shifting sands?
- 2229-11-12: Silent Lucidity - Relax child, you were there, but only didn't realize it and you were scared.
- 2229-11-13: What Dreams May Come - Hush now baby, don't say a word, and never mind that voice you heard. It's just the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head!... further results