"Fate is an excuse that people use to give up."
Pavel Cossack has survived the end of empire. Rising from poverty to the heights of the Russian Academy, Pavel has been a soldier, a husband, a father, and ultimately a widower. A mechanical genius, Pavel invented the ride armor and has been at the cutting edge of military hardware development ever since. He constructed Vava, who then became Vile, and has been living with the guilt of his creation's actions ever since. A hard man to know, Pavel is known to most only as a gruff, irascible recluse whose presence typically indicates impending terror from his latest nightmarish weapon system. Those who know him well see the true Pavel; a pious, self-hating man who uses his terrible gift with building weapons of war to try to achieve peace and security. Despite Pavel's dire reputation, he is a national hero in Russia for his efforts to help the less fortunate through the philanthropy of his humanitarian charity-slash-holding company, the Cossack Foundation.
Cybernetics, Metallurgy, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, High Energy Physics, Military Procedure, Security System Design And Installation, Astronomy, Gadgets, Holdout Weapons, Crane Games, Racial Hatred: American Parts, Has Looked Into The Abyss And Made The Abyss Blink, Worst Spotter Ever, UNKILLABLE
- 2227-12-29: Building A Better Tomorrow - The war for the future begins.
- 2229-04-07: My Friends - Melissa's friends are difficult. She talks to her uncle about them.
- 2213-06-08: Saturn and the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame - Mike dies.
- 2216-09-01: The Final Straw - Andruw haphazardly comforts Adrian during a personal crisis of epic proportions.
- 2217-03-08: The Destruction of Light Labs - Mike dies again.
- 2217-09-03: Unassuming Beginnings - Dr. Cossack condemns Andruw Nisse to his inevitable fate.
- 2220-09-01: Cyber Shenanigans - Cyber Peacock leads the Hunter hacking brigade in a master class on trolling.
- 2220-10-14: Point of No Return - Blues faces his second and last Hunter Tribunal.
- 2225-05-19: Paradise Fountain - While General makes his final stand, others attempt to prevent the end of Innerpeace.
- 2227-10-03: The Dream That Was Not All A Dream - Stymied by pieces missing in his own universe, Andruw Nisse goes to look for them elsewhere.
- 2228-03-09: Welcome to the World - Two men and a Robot Master walk into a mini-planetoid.
- 2228-12-10: Let's Make a House Call - Cache starts the day deciding to talk to a woman by showing up at her house with a giant army. He ends the day shot up and pledging to kill a goddess.
- 2228-12-30: Versus Festivus - Versus celebrates the end of the year with a strange twist on Secret Santa.
- 2231-01-24: Versus Secret Satan 2231 - Versus has their annual Secret Satan party, 2231 edition