"I'm not a man of too many faces. The mask I wear is one."
The question asked by the HeraCorp paradigm for reploid creation -- 'who do you want to be' -- is a heavy question to ask of a new lifeform. Inevitably that question makes the reploid consider all of the avenues before them. Some have problems answering it. Others still change their minds months or years later. For Dual, the answer was simple: I want to be everything. Dual's very nature lent to this answer. Created to merge the technological advancement of Jeremy White's Mimic system with the original conceptual designs for Dr. Doppler's Double Project, Dual has the tools to mimic the lifeforms around him and experience the world through the myriad of forms he can assume. Dual does not know who he is, just yet, but the tools his creator has given him give him the opportunity to see through the eyes of many different people. A revolutionary by design and by choice, Dual has embraced the cause presented by Nephilim and its Mysterious Benefactor as his own. New to these Robot Wars, however, Dual has embraced the aspects of Nephilim's former Irregulars: the teachings of Epsilon and his cadre. This idiosyncratic philosophy clashes at times with the belief that the Earth is nothing more than an anchor for the combined human and robot races to exceed their self-applied limits.
They Told Me I Could Be Anything, So I Became Everything
Background will be added at a later date.
- Dual lives in New Giga City.
- He has a unique fusion of Doppler's old 'Double' technology and the Mimic technology created by Jeremy White.
- 2225-04-16: Shi Shi Round 2 - Dual Vs. Luna Platz - Dual and Luna fight in a shifting environment.
- 2225-04-23: Shi Shi Round 3 - Aino Neitola Vs. Dual - A war of attrition.
- 2225-05-22: Shi Shi Final - Bly vs. Dual - Bly and Dual get into a brutal slobberknocker in the Ghost City of Fengdu.
- 2226-03-26: Why We Can't Have Nice Things - The Irregulars ponder the exquisite misogyny of Dr. Landon DeVry.