"Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Because I'm thinking of everything!"
Elec Man was one of the original Alpha Squad, one of the first eight androids built in the world, built by the joint efforts of Drs. Cain, Light, and Wily. Elec and his five brothers were stolen by Wily and became the first Robot Masters, and this would last until Light's murder at his rival's hands - at which point the code finally broke, and he became free. Elec Man remains an extremely spastic individual, constantly jittering and talking, always moving and playing practical jokes and throwing light-hearted jabs at friend and foe alike. Now, however, he seems to desperately seek to make his redemption matter, working as hard as he can to do what he does best, overwhelming his opponents with his incredible electric powers.
Being Wired, Confusing Others, Confusing Himself, Electromagnetism, Hyperactivity, Giving Orders, Killing Ice Man, Electrical Engineering, Drawing Enemy Fire, Alpha Arrogance, Alpha Strikes
- 2221-02-09: A Funeral For Father And Son - The funeral of Dr. Thomas Light and Rock Light.
- 2221-11-12: Child's Play, pt. 2 - Feste gets his lawyer on.
- 2227-07-19: Enter The Singularity - Bad Magnificent Seven makes a deal with Number Man: Do my evil bidding and change history, and earn Dark Chips.
- 2228-02-22: ULTRONQUEST: Menace of the Machine Man - Slur and the Robot Masters attack Innerpeace's Paradise Fountain with an army of strange robots. But what are they after?
- 2228-04-07: Searching For Utopia - While on a picnic, Cerisier questions Iris about her Maverick past. A radio conversation becomes particularly apropos.
- 2228-06-21: Happy Father's Day - Slur launches a massive attack on the prison holding 2240's version of Dr. Wily.
- 2228-07-25: The 69th Annual Wily Hour - The Robot Masters are at it again with the hard-hitting social commentary. Sonia Strumm has some of her own grievances to air.
- 2228-11-22: I, Dragon King - Versus and allies make a final assault to stop Dragon King. But, what is he truly capable of?
- 2230-01-14: GENOCIDE Robotropolis Raid - GENOCIDE and Ben Kavinsky assault Robotropolis.
- 2230-02-22: Dr. Cain Hospital Adventure - Moondyne Mouse and Pandora take Dr. Cain to the local hospital for some 'help.' Versus takes exception to this.
- 2230-05-05: I'm A Human I Eat Meat - Versus finally tracks the source of the mysterious drug peddled by the cultists, while at the same time, a swinging party is being held by rich idiots and featuring a guest appearance by Arthur Rutgers, high profile internet showman and the only guy speaking the truth in the entire universe. Surely nothing will come of these two things. Be there, location TBD.
- 2230-05-11: Elven Convoy Menaces Dwarves - Luca and her new friend bother the Cameron City beer garden.
- 2230-06-04: Science Fiction Double Feature - Versus and friends take Zelkin to the movies. Everyone talks during the film. For shame. Oh and then Rai-on shows up.
- 2230-08-03: An Exciting Adventure - Versus travels to Mystara on a very important mission. Giants appear! Command?
- 2230-10-13: Atlantis Returns - After disappearing into deep space with Dr. Orihime at the helm, the city of Atlantis returns and lands on Mars.
- 2231-06-28: Killers from Space - Another gang of marauding space bandits attacks Neo-Tokyo looking for Adepts. But why, though?