"Strength wins battles, intelligence wins wars."
Straight-laced with a strict code of honor, Enker is a most dangerous foe. Formerly Dr. Wily's second-in-command, Enker was replaced by Bass, who he thinks is too arrogant and unpredictable to be in his position. Too honest to backstab, Enker now works even harder to destroy the Hunters in order to regain his position, not because he really wants it, but because he feels Bass doesn't deserve it. An expert tactician, he functions as the strategist and thinker of the Elite Masters, but prefers the old style of war; Huge ground melee warfare. He carries the Mirror Buster, a powerful spear that is able to reflect enemies' attacks or absorb the attack's energies and use it to fuel a powerful energy blast. Enker is sometimes seen as old-fashioned by some of the newer Robot Masters, and some of them question his position, but only behind his back; to his face would be the quickest way to raise the ire of the Elite Leader, after all. Enker's honesty and code of honor can be taken advantage of, but outsmarting and maneuvering him into a position where he is trapped by it is quite a feat.
Old Style Tactics, Spear Wielding, Knowledge: Roman Culture, Knowledge: History, Planning, Melee Warfare, Strategy, Being Shiny, Modesty
- 2214-02-13: The Siege of Repliforce Island - Rock leads the Hunters into a tragic battle with the disavowed Repliforce. The body count rises...
- 2219-07-22: Sleight of Hand - Feste deals with a bounty on his head.
- 2225-10-03: B&C 2225: Bly vs. Enker - The Rival appears.
- 2228-02-14: ULTRONQUEST: Primary Node - The Robot Masters engage in a massive assault on Ultron's fortress.
- 2228-03-09: Welcome to the World - Two men and a Robot Master walk into a mini-planetoid.
- 2228-06-21: Happy Father's Day - Slur launches a massive attack on the prison holding 2240's version of Dr. Wily.
- 2230-08-16: Goblin Raid - Completely out of the blue, goblins from another world raid a fireworks factory on the Texas border.
- 2231-05-28: A Man's Most Crushing Loss - Through no fault of Omni Bass' own, the world of 2241 is reset.
- 2220-04-13: War Of The Elites - He's just one boy. What could he do?