|Function||The Brave One|
|Primary||Hundred Rending Legs|
|Secondary||Spinning Bird Kick|
"The fear of knowing your life can end at any moment is one I know well. An afterthought, a line on a pillar."
Despite the tragedies of never knowing her mother and her father dying in Ragnarok, Fiona appears to be a rather well-adjusted young lady. Raised by the repliod Janna, Fiona is at ease around even some of the weirder mechanical beings. Upon finding out she was a Strider, she was shortly offered a chance to work alongside TASC. Seeing it as an incredible opportunity, Fiona accepted. Fiona studies under the atypical Strider Solo as a trainee and, at times, helps Greymalkin in its work. Fiona is a hard worker and skilled archer, but her greatest talents might simply be her maturity and compassion. Even though Fiona recognizes she is a lucky girl, the fires of Ragnarok have left their impact.
Friendship Is Magic, Zombies Ate Her Neighbors, And Her Dad, Who Tried To Eat Her Too, Robot Mom, The Next Generation, Wanderlust, Making Her Mother Worry, Worrying About Making Her Mother Worry, Making Her Mother Worry Anyway, The Brave One, Archery, Mature For Her Age, Tactical Planning, Mothering Kids Older Than Her, Mothering Adults, Works Hard, Goes To Bed Exhausted Every Night, Really Is A Lucky Girl, Let's Think Positive!, The Fires of Ragnarok, Superior Planning Is Magic
Optionally, you can include some or all of your character's backstory here.
- Janna - Fiona's 'mother'. Fiona's actual mother remains something of an enigma, having perished before she was born, but she never actually knew of her or even really that much about her. Janna was someone she considered her mother for her whole life. While Janna's tendency to be overprotective can be troublesome, she nevertheless greatly respects her mom and constantly worries about causing trouble for her or making her worry. Unfortunately, Fiona is still pretty good at both.
- Tenma - 'Auntie' Tenma is pretty wacky. Nevertheless, Fiona believes she can rely on her if the chips are down. She is presently a bit nervous about Tenma adopting a child--and not informing her SO about it in advance--but she is sure she'll be appropriately responsible about it. It sort of reminds her of her time growing up with her mom.
- Albrecht Freeborn - Fiona's presently deceased father. She never got to know him all that well, thinking there'd be time. Every so often she remembers something he did or said, but he was a busy single parent in the end. She feels guilty about not having been able to do anything to save him, and being helpless at the time, which may account for her rolling of eyes when she's told to stay back or reconsider her life path as a warrior. She visits him at the War Pillars at least twice a year, often more.
- Ciel Mallory and Friends - Jaune and Rouge naturally have Fiona's greatest sympathies. Seiryuu is adorable. While normally Fiona would be slow to forgive the brains behind Neo Arcadia, Fiona believes she genuinely feels guilty about her role and is happy to be a friend for her. If her mom forgave her, she certainly could. Also she let her babysit a dragon, how awesome is that? Aside from medical issues, Fiona is probably more the responsible adult to Ciel than the other way around.
- Geo Stelar - He saved the world. Kind of hard to hate someone who saved the world. But nevertheless, Fiona can't help but be jealous. He's done so much, and at such a young age, that he's probably one of the bigger sources of insecurity with Fiona. She hopes to one day prove herself to be as important and capable as Geo. Her jealousy is tempered considerably by the fact that Geo lost his own father albeit temporarily. Fiona nonetheless holds out hope that her own father may get the 'Kelvin Stelar' treatment and come back out of the blue some day but Geo's kindness has kept her from getting resentful over Geo's good luck. Nevertheless, Fiona often has to be the responsible adult for Geo Stelar, having on at least one occasion dragged him off to bed.
- Pureri - Pureri may be older than her but Fiona is pretty damn sure she's the adult between the two, often having to remind Pureri that she isn't a lone teenager but an actual freaking commander with adult responsibilities. It's sad, she thinks, that Pureri never got to emotionally mature up to her age but she's going to have to be an adult if she's going to be a successful commander. She's a good inspirational tool at the very least. Fiona learns how not to behave from her. That said, though, Fiona doesn't dislike Pureri. On the contrary, she sort of triggers Fiona's protective instincts. She may be able to take care of herself physically but Fiona thinks she's needed on other matters.
- Solo - Solo saved Fiona from falling off a train once. Ultimately, this led Fiona to ask him to be her teacher. Solo's unconventional teaching methodology suits Fiona well though the fact that she's a young girl seems to trouble him. He, along with Kraft, reminds her of Dad. She's rather loyal to him and hopes to make him proud. Fiona's sociable nature reacts weirdly to Solo's loner attitude. Fiona has promised him to not go crazy. She also constantly tries to feed him.
- Kraft - Mom introduced her to Houseman once. Fiona has since decided to look after him, figuring that's what her mother would want her to do. This doesn't mean of course that Kraft can't take care of himself, but he seems lonely and could use good friends. Fiona does her best to be one for him. Some of his actions may be controversial, but Fiona suspects what's best for him is ultimately to not feel alone, not be judged. Even with the harshest criticism of his behavior, far worse have been granted clemency.
- Miranda Stoddard - Miranda is a sweet girl. Fiona treats her more like another teenager than an adult, but she can turn into a mermaid! How cool is that?
- Tony Sandoval - He's pretty intense, but doesn't seem to be a bad guy. The way he's detached, well, she can see how it rubs people off in a bad way but the way he treats Miranda (as opposed to Jeremy) clearly proves he's not a bad guy.
- Jeremy White - Fiona is not dumb enough to trust Jeremy White. He's not as good at IntSec as he thinks he is, though his willingness to throw people under the bus for his own rep probably helps him a great deal.
- Dr. Wily - A good tipper, but he expects a lot out of you.
- AirCon Man and Bright Man - The happiest Robot Masters are really the creepiest in ways the more openly violent ones aren't.
- Dr. Doppler - His crimes were truly monstrous, and she doesn't think he ever really truly redeemed himself. It was all for his children, right? Even in the end, he was more concerned for them than the billions he made suffer. She's privately glad he's dead.
- Aino Neitola - A sweet lady. She shows great concern for her wellbeing without being patronizing about it. She seems lonely. Fiona wonders if her mom would have been like Aino if she was still alive.
- Depth Dragoon - An adorablely sweet reploid, if pretty weird! His PSAs are a thing of surreal beauty.
- Snipe Anteater - He seems lonely. Friendship time!
- Whisper - She's scarred by what happened to her, Fiona can't blame her. Fiona wants to be her friend, no doubt for similar reasons as to why Kraft reached out to her. Doesn't mean Fiona will let her underestimate her, but she's barely older than she is. She deserves kindness, not judgement.
- Tsel Dybbuk - Jerk
- Durandal - Sweet
- Bly - What a nice young man! Fiona doesn't know why everybody says he's some sort of vampire monster, Luna's lucky to have him.
- Hi-Max - Hi-Max owes Fiona a lot of ice cream.
- Rock - Getting Rock to back down via laying down the law may have been the most powerful lesson she learned for the future. She will not be underestimated. He is kind of arrogant like his father.
- Red - She doesn't really care that he punched her. Everybody else is probably more pissed off about that than Fiona is. She's not a delicate snowflake.
- Iris - Fiona used to look up to Iris, but when it was revealed she basically started the Maverick Wars, she was conflicted for some time. She has settled on forgiveness but is unsure if she ever got her final letter.
- Roll - Smart, witty, and not crazy! What a wonderful person.
- Protoman/Dark Man - Fiona does not fear him nor does she obsess over revenge, but that doesn't mean it wouldn't be nice.
- Atlas - She seems reasonable and nice, Fiona wouldn't mind facing her again but maybe once she's learned more. Despite being an opponent, she doesn't seem crazy.
- Chao Jie Kung - Another honorable warrior. Fiona doesn't think he's all that bad a guy
- Norton Sharp - He thanked her in a sincere and powerful way once. Fiona hasn't forgotten.
- Admiral Wilhelm - Fiona looked up to him before he defected. She can't help but be disappointed.
- 2224-08-21: A Day At The Beach - Two couples run into each other on the beach. A ninja's life path begins.
- 2225-05-17: Run On For A Long Time - Giarax vs. The World
- 2225-05-19: Paradise Fountain - While General makes his final stand, others attempt to prevent the end of Innerpeace.
- 2225-09-16: Battle And Chase 2012 - Dodgeball - Team New Age vs Team Fluffy Vengence - The lovers have a fight and a dodgeball match spontaneously breaks out.
- 2226-06-09: A Madman's CAGE - A manifesto. A warning. The death of Masquerade Peahen.
- 2226-06-17: The Hard Road - Bly takes on a student.
- 2227-05-31: FMianverse: Jack Hunter - After round one with Jack Corvus, the group splits up. The outside team has a twist planned for round two.
- 2227-07-05: Crescent Moon Rockman Episode 8: Dark Side of Me - Omega Platz comes at Crescent Moon Rockman with all of her power. But what if she's fighting to lose?
- 2227-07-29: The One Where Hyde Gets Owned All Day - AU4: CMR Universe. Hyde gets owned all day.
- 2227-08-04: Street Fighter: The Stage of History - In a gambit to flush out Clock Man, several interested parties travel to a universe that appears to be a duplicate of their own past. They take in some street fighting, and then they're taken in by street fighters.
- 2227-08-08: Street Fighter: The Ohio Symphonic Orchestra - Star Force and friends drive out to Ohio to have words with Mike Bison.
- 2227-08-13: An Unbroken Legacy - Melissa learns more about her origin.
- 2227-08-18: Street Fighter: Too Pretty to Die - Balrog swings by to pick up Decapre from Ciel's care.
- 2227-09-06: Davania: The Scenic Route - The search for Sonia takes everyone to Davania, where things start to seem a little too familiar.
- 2227-09-07: Davania: The Dragon King - The party arrives in the city of Nodus and meets with the mysterious Dragon King.
- 2227-09-13: The Wedding of Marshall Rider and Helene Sundstrand - At last, a grand union is formalized.
- 2227-09-19: THE FIELD OF HONOUR - Roll forces an unwilling Ciel into ritualized combat at the suggestion of Seiryuu, The Dragon King. The crowd gets rowdy.
- 2227-09-20: Davania: The World Is Wrong - Everyone fights off Clock Man's attempt to destroy Seiryuu. Things get weird.
- 2227-12-14: The Pattern in the Noise - Nana pursues an epic mystery that turns out to be far more personal than she ever could have expected.
- 2228-04-25: The Blue Bandit - Light Labs goes bear-hunting and experiences kuma shock! Will pills and blood magic be enough to win the day?
- 2228-07-07: George's 21st Birthday - The Echo Ridge gang gets together in a dive bar.
- 2228-08-22: Black Masks - Terror of the Dragon's Shadow - Part Two - Vigilantes fight Triads to rescue the son of the Beijing police commissioner!
- 2228-08-22: Black Masks - Terror of the Dragon's Shadow - Part One - Vigilantes go after Triads kidnapping a child in Beijing.
- 2228-09-11: Hard Technomerican Justice - <Radio: A - VS Main> Sewa transmits, "Good work kicking a webcomic author down the stairs and... and I guess showing Lady Liberty who's boss?"
- 2228-09-21: Black Masks - Terror of the Dragon's Shadow - Interlude - Concerns are raised and plans are discussed by the Black Masks.
- 2228-10-04: Iron Boys and Glitter Girls - Versus makes a raid of opportunity on the Dragon King's black market operations, but they find more than they expected.
- 2228-10-24: Clot the Wound - Versus tricks several of the Dragon King's most important lieutenants into a meeting, and then raids them hard. Cybernetics are crazy, y'all.
- 2228-11-11: The House of Dreams - Versus moves to destroy Dragon King's slave ring. Dragon King owns an airship and isn't afraid to use it.
- 2228-11-22: I, Dragon King - Versus and allies make a final assault to stop Dragon King. But, what is he truly capable of?
- 2228-12-16: Santa Wily - Winter is Coming - Dr. Wily occupies Harvard Square and compels co-eds to serve as elves in a mad scheme... to delight children?? This can't end well.
- 2228-12-30: Versus Festivus - Versus celebrates the end of the year with a strange twist on Secret Santa.
- 2229-06-07: Out of the Clear Blue Sky - Versus, sponsored by Light Labs, HeraCorp, and TriCell, holds a conference concerning the development of "Adept," a new human+ program. Luca shows up, things go real bad.
- 2230-01-31: Hell In A TriCell - The Fourth Empire strikes TriCell with the help of the Hand of Makai cult.
- 2230-04-01: Last Flight Of The Legendary - A stellar anomaly on Ganymede reveals a ship thought long lost - and it's not alone.
- 2230-04-25: Shop Small (Or Get Big) - Luca comes down to Gaia City to get some clothes and winds up having a little destruction spree. GENOCIDE shows up to assist her, and Versus responds. Luca decides Reiz is gonna be her 'new friend'.
- 2230-06-04: Science Fiction Double Feature - Versus and friends take Zelkin to the movies. Everyone talks during the film. For shame. Oh and then Rai-on shows up.
- 2230-08-03: An Exciting Adventure - Versus travels to Mystara on a very important mission. Giants appear! Command?
- 2230-08-04: Everyone Dies Horribly - To rescue some elves held hostage, Versus delves into a djinn's fortress in Mystara! Anthem and Reiz visit the poker tournament of the afterlife!
- 2223-09-22: Adventures In Babysitting - Fiona & Seiryuu’s Excellent Adventure
- 2228-10-04: Dance With the Wind - Fiona has a weird dream.
- 2228-12-24: Witch Trials - Fiona tries to decompress from her various schoolings.
- 2229-04-07: My Friends - Melissa's friends are difficult. She talks to her uncle about them.