Probably the most annoying reploid ever created, Flame Hyenard is actually a relatively intelligent and well-read Reploid... not that anyone would know by talking to him. The bearer of an experimental solid hologram system, he can generate two doubles of himself, but what was meant to be an adaptable and useful system backfired on installation. As a result, Flame has lost a great deal of control over his speech and motor systems. Possessed of several major nervous tics, his biggest physical drawback is the constant venting of small flames from exhaust ports all over his body. Even worse, he no longer has the ability to talk normally, even the most innocuous speech coming out as loud and annoying as possible. Rather than be cowed by these abnormalities, he has learned to work with them, and uses his howls and cries of fury in combat, making him an opponent to be feared... but not one who works well as part of a team.
ANNOYING AS ALL HELL, Nervous Twitch, Can't Keep His Mouth Shut, Venting Flames, Death Of The Party
To be added when apped.
This character is open for applications!
- 2218-08-30: Paradise Lost - Gate goes Maverick -- and tries to take all his children with him.
- 2220-03-31: Zombieland, Pt 2 - The worst alternate universe.
- 2220-03-31: Zombieland, Pt 1 - The worst alternate universe.
- 2220-12-17: The Man Behind The Curtain - Gospel meets the Professor, and finds the missing Midi and Techno.
- 2220-12-18: The Second Battle of Sri Lanka - After Gospel conquers the pirate stronghold of Sri Lanka, Repliforce decides to kill them and then make fun of them about it because... reasons.
- 2221-01-02: Zombie Tactics - Radios and board posts from the zombie apocalypse. Spam ahoy!
- 2226-04-15: Piece By Piece - The guy Nephilim kidnaps gets rescued.