Found as the last survivor of a grim septima experiment, Gunvolt, sometimes "GV," is a young man trying to find his humanity. GV copes with the trauma of his origin by following in the footsteps of his rescuer, Asimov, and fighting to destroy the kind of shadowy conspiracies that created him. GV's unfortunate upbringing has left him with stunted social skills but immense capability as an operative. Though he was designed to be a weapon, GV's close ties to his friends in QUILL usually balance his programmed tendencies. Still, it is impossible to fully separate the person from the experiment: GV's immense septimal ability to channel electricity is barely controlled by his current equipment, and he needs equally immense control to keep his powers in check. Sometimes he slips.
Speedrunning, Minmaxing, Volting Guns, Combat Acupuncture, Azure Striking Is Legally Distinct From Blue Bombing, Favored Emotion: Tactical Neutrality, Second Favored Emotion: Smugface, Proud of His Abs, Powered by Idol Music, Must Collect All Waifus, TIME ATTACK
- 2230-08-16: Goblin Raid - Completely out of the blue, goblins from another world raid a fireworks factory on the Texas border.
- 2230-08-30: Recruiting For The Skeleton War - Another incursion from Mystara - a necromancer tries to raise an army of the dead at one of the world's largest cemeteries!
- 2230-09-14: QUILL Gets Medieval - QUILL heads to Mystara to investigate a goblin invasion and winds up meeting new potential allies in Glantri City.
- 2230-09-30: Caravan Ambush - QUILL and Option Yammark help some adventurers lay an ambush for would-be ambushers to find out more information about Deimos.
- 2231-02-01: Operation Pool Closure - THE AZURE STRIKER and whoever he can gull into going along with him attempt to raid a DARPA laboratory in northern Kentucky to steal Dual Avatar equipment for some fell purpose that surely do not involve online gaming. Matters rapidly become complicated.
- 2231-02-25: Reaper, Reaper - Joint forces of Versus and QUILL set an ambush for a strange hacker in September Record. Things go very wrong.
- 2231-03-17: Broken Lands Assault - Unity, QUILL, and their adventuring friends take the treacherous mountains to find the Sable Tower of Deimos!
- 2231-03-24: The Sable Tower - Unity and QUILL arrive at the Sable Tower with their allies... and there is a choice to make.
- 2231-03-24: The Dragon's Lair - While the heavy hitters assault the main gate, QUILL descends below to attempt to sneak through the lair of a long dead dragon...
- 2231-03-31: Deimos Lord of Night - The final battle against the arch-lich, Deimos
- 2231-03-15: Spontaneity - The Azure Striker considers what should be done about spontaneous Adepts.