"You got the guts to take me on?!"
Guts Man is a huge, slow, lumbering hulk. Not too bright, but mean. He uses his size and immense strength to intimidate and bully others smaller than him, including the other Robot Masters. This makes him rather unpopular among most of his own comrades, but Wily likes him because of his strength and the fact that he's not bright enough to question orders. Surprisingly, he likes karaoke music. Listening to him sing is nearly torture for the other Masters, partly because he sings so badly, and partly because they know if they laugh, they'll get a pounding. Guts Man can lift up to 65 tons, and is one of the only Masters with no ranged weapon. He mostly just uses whatever is at hand as a projectile. Besides his slowness, his unpopularity with the others sometimes results in them leaving him to fend for himself in situations where he could use help.
Being Guts Man
- 2217-07-24: Neo-Tokyo Box-ing Match - Dust Man and Mac have a duel of honor over the rights to a cardboard box in an alleyway.
- 2221-02-09: A Funeral For Father And Son - The funeral of Dr. Thomas Light and Rock Light.
- 2221-04-30: The Houseman Fanfic Method - People chat with the newly-spectral Dr. Light on Hunter radio... then it veers to very wrong places indeed.
- 2227-07-19: Enter The Singularity - Bad Magnificent Seven makes a deal with Number Man: Do my evil bidding and change history, and earn Dark Chips.
- 2222-03-05: The moral is... - Guts Man corrupts minors.