"Be sure you take your coat with you!"
Hope Stelar believes in family more than anything else. A middle child of a large Irish Catholic family in suburban Chicago, Hope often found herself in the position of caring for her siblings, her grandparents, and then later her nieces and nephews. Hope came to enjoy tending to others, but like all children still had a desire to make her own unique life for herself. Gifted in mathematics, Hope met her husband Kelvin while working as a calculus tutor at university. Kelvin was a dreamer, and Hope was pragmatic, but the two had a chemistry they could not deny. While Kelvin pursued his dreams in the stars, Hope took a flex-time position in the government that she is not at liberty to discuss with others. In many respects, Hope has had to raise their son George as a single parent, which sometimes causes tension in her relationship with Kelvin. Still, Hope deeply cares for her family, and is determined to support them in our difficult and dangerous world. Playful and free spirited, Hope is a much more relaxed parent as a reaction to her own strict upbringing.
Cryptography, Intelligence Analysis, Macroanalytics, Mathematics, Military Security Clearance, Simulation Design, Took Levels In Mom (PRC For 'Badass'), Knows The System But Does Not Live The System, Your Phone Calls Really Aren't That Interesting, Only Authorized To Say She Works For The Department Of Defense, Hot Shonen Mom, Tends To Know Really Inconvenient Things
- 2225-10-26: First World Problems - Geo talks to his parents about life after high school. It goes better than his last confession.
- 2230-01-28: A Real Human Being - Kelvin pushes himself as far as he can go to accomplish his goals.
- 2222-10-20: The Talk - Pre-Homecoming. Geo has The Talk with Hope. You know. That The Talk.
- 2223-01-30: I Am Spider-Man - Geo talks to Hope. It ends about as well as you'd expect.
- 2223-04-01: Sonia And Hope - Geo introduces Sonia to his mom. It goes better than the last time he dropped a bomb on her.
- 2229-12-04: Home for the Holidays - Kelvin and Hope decorate the house for the Holidays. Kelvin talks to Hope about his concerns about what working for Versus may demand of him.