"Au revoir to your encryption, little man."
Originally known as 'Reboot Mouse' they served as the perpetual tech support and troubleshooter for a large Australian computer and internet company, having been outsourced from the Reploid Manufacturer known as Leblanc industries inc. from France. As this was long before the forced creation/role assignment for Reploids had faded with the industry that instituted it, they did their job as they were told and with a smile, even--for a while. Then came the great Maverick uprisings and Reploids soon found themselves no longer welcome in the country. Without a career, a reason to exist or even legal tender, Mouse turned their computer skills to crime. After being jailed and escaping multiple times from their cells and prisons--largely due to their underestimated hacking and computer abilities--they outfitted themselves with military-grade hardware and rebranded themselves as Moondyne Mouse, after the great Aussie escape artist, thief and folk hero. While no longer having great respect for the property of others, they are more a gentleman thief-type and delight in taking rare and expensive artifacts and devices, such as force metals, or new technology.
Hacking, Thievery, Looking Great Doing It, Call Me A 'Treasure Hunter', Or I'll Rip Your Lungs Out!, Disguises, Holograms, Engineering, Now The Mouse Has YOU Run The Maze, I'm Plug & Play, Baby, Languages: English, French, Australian, C#, Python, BASIC, Lego Mindstorms.
Since her introduction to GENOCIDE and the venerable Gate, Moondyne Mouse has shifted her attentions to the realms of Necromancy, (DNA Souls Resurrection) Reploid Hacking and general Mad Science. It would appear her technical and repair-skills have turned out to be more in-line with her current methods and goals, though she does retain her thievery abilities.
- Moondyne is a talented programmer and hacker, while she's very cynical of humans and their lot, she doesn't seem to show a lot of regard for directly hacking other machines or robots in general. It likely amuses her to demonstrate this kind of power over others.
- Despite being relatively amoral, she has pre-programmed responses to repair broken items and does so impulsively--also to be friendly to children. These instincts were built into her at a base level during her production by Leblanc Industries, and likely cannot be removed. If she's aware of them, it's unclear.
- She has a very mocking-streak to her personality, due to her experiences in dealing with Blueside and GENOCIDE both. She's also become more unstable due to mental trauma inflicted on herself by absorbing Anthem's memories, specifically of her past with Repliforce and Vile. She's also slowly started to take on her bad habits as a result unconsciously.
- 2229-12-19: Christmas Mouse - Moondyne Mouse's first night out on the grid. She battles Cut Man, who meets a new friend!
- 2229-12-24: A Very GENOCIDE Christmas - GENOCIDE decides to go to a mall in 20XX disguised as not quite Disney mascots to steal jewels.
- 2230-01-14: GENOCIDE Robotropolis Raid - GENOCIDE and Ben Kavinsky assault Robotropolis.
- 2230-02-05: Like an Alloy in the Dark - Mouse attempts some random thievery but then--an Aussie appears! Command?
- 2230-02-22: Dr. Cain Hospital Adventure - Moondyne Mouse and Pandora take Dr. Cain to the local hospital for some 'help.' Versus takes exception to this.
- 2230-03-01: A Real Boy - Moondyne Mouse assists Quick Man with some cosmetic upgrades to his boots.
- 2230-03-08: Ben Kavinsky Memorial - Bright Man, the RMs and GENOCIDE take a day to honor Ben, and Versus shows up.
- 2230-03-22: A GRAVE Bakery Run - Crash Man and Moondyne Mouse attempt to rob a bakery in Boston, and GRAVE and friends show up to have tea and scones. So Crash and Mouse amuse themselves by hosing them down with whipped cream and trolling them.
- 2230-04-22: A Mad Teaparty - After a days long crime spree, Moondyne Mouse and Crash Man find themselves with hostages after having setup a Robot Master-style fortress. Heroes show up to make a rescue--with a surprise guest star!
- 2230-04-23: Westpoint Mint - Apex leads a raid on the Westpoint Mint with GENOCIDE. Versus and heroes show up. Hacking occurs, courtesy of Mouse.
- 2230-05-01: Applied Necromancy And You - Gate teaches us about Biometals. A few AWESOME IDEAS are brainstormed.
- 2230-05-10: Maximum Force - Max Omega is sent out into the world with his light arrows, energy sword and rainbow hair--and runs into a Mouse.
- 2230-05-18: Those Who Hunt Mice - Anthem wants answers from Moondyne Mouse, so she goes to find her in Neo Tokyo. She walks in on the Mouse and one of her victims...
- 2230-06-02: Ashes - The Fourth Empire has taken a special interest in a temple on Klondike. The newly allied Zelkin leads a team to investigate.
- 2230-06-20: Mucho Mucho Chocolates - Nebulous Megatheroid and Moondyne Mouse rob a chocolate factory in Mexico! Bomb Man and Renata Highpine disagree!
- 2230-06-26: Zanzibar Land - Moondyne Mouse releases a revived Nuclear Roach to go see Kraft. Mayhem ensues.
- 2230-07-06: Undying Hatred - Heretic and Nuclear Roach (With Moondyne Mouse) assault Cameron City's Downtown area. Selfies are taken, and heroes show up to stop them. The villains, that is. There are zombies.
- 2230-07-19: The Hyperconductor Heist - Nuclear Roach leads an attack on the Dotonbori Megaplex in Japan with Dark Man, Heretic and Moondyne Mouse for sensitive data and parts... but for what?
- 2230-08-02: Whats Rightfully Ours - Heretic is looking for something in old Maverick ruins. Moondyne Mouse, Dark and Shadow Man come along to help him find it.
- 2230-08-06: Sentry The Defiant - Castle Bilstein must fall, but it has a dangerous defender.
- 2230-08-16: Goblin Raid - Completely out of the blue, goblins from another world raid a fireworks factory on the Texas border.
- 2230-10-29: Earth Red As Blood - The Hand and GENOCIDE attacks a sleepy village in China. Unexpected opposition arrives to stop them!
- 2230-10-31: Villainous Halloween Party - Luna Platz throws a halloween party for Grave and friends!
- 2230-11-15: Big Stick - Resistance and incursion in GENOCIDE-occupied Sri Lanka begins to come to a head!
- 2230-11-27: Dr. Wily Loves Christmas - Luna Platz invites Moondyne Mouse to a christmas gift-giving event with Bass and Dr. Wily.
- 2230-12-01: Bass & Water Lanterns - Bass interrupts the Water Lantern Festival to cause chaos and get a taste of Versus' new Adepts. But mostly to cause chaos.
- 2230-12-15: Very Merry X-mas - One of Grave's newest allies, a hotshot bounty hunter out of Paris, is hosting a charity event to benefit a sports center built for disadvantaged and displaced European youth. The Girls of Grave have offered to do some bartending. For the kids.
- 2231-01-16: Flame - There is a parade. And a murder.
- 2231-01-27: The Fall Of Space Lanka PT 2 - The Unified Army fights through Steve's new Pseudoroid pack and gets to the Gravity Gun to finally save Sri Lanka. Can they succeed?
- 2231-02-01: A walk on the beach - Moondyne Mouse approaches Anthem in New York and notices something with her is wrong.
- 2231-02-19: Venus Needs Nitrogen - Dr. Wily enlists GENOCIDE to raid the largest cryogenic nitrogen plant on Earth in Campenche, Mexico. Along the way he gets into a fight with a group of belligerent space pirates for crossing into their turf. Things escalate as they tend to do.
- 2231-03-13: Whiskey Tango Foxtrot - Dr. Wily, settling into his role as the grandfather to a variety of weird Stevenson robots, takes the Pseudoroids out with some Robot Masters to teach them how to do a proper seasonally themed raid.
- 2231-03-15: A Real Hard Time - Hard Man joins Dark Man and Moondyne Mouse in the bar and grill on the space skull for a little R&R.
- 2231-03-18: Mousiplicity - Dark Man decides to hit Moondyne up to expand his toolkit. Later, Moondyne and Anthem square off over radio with hilarious results!
- 2231-03-21: Touchdown on Venus - Unity attempt to establish a Front on Venus, Robot Masters and Genocide respond.
- 2231-03-28: This Plot Is Bass' Fault - When the maverick Dinosaur Tank appears out of nowhere in Detroit, there is a massive rush to stop it before it can level the city.
- 2231-04-18: Find the Needle - After discovering the RMs are conducting dimensional raids, Unity decides to crash the Space Skull to... raid the vehicle bay?
- 2231-05-01: Isolated System - Third time's a charm. A battle in the alternate future over data from the past. Omni Bass' agenda becomes clearer.
- 2231-05-28: A Man's Most Crushing Loss - Through no fault of Omni Bass' own, the world of 2241 is reset.
- 2231-06-28: Killers from Space - Another gang of marauding space bandits attacks Neo-Tokyo looking for Adepts. But why, though?
- 2230-03-22: Of Mice and Memory - Moondyne Mouse flashes back to memories she stole from Anthem.
- 2230-05-03: To Catch a Martian - Moondyne Mouse inspects Flauclaw Panther and Duo's battlesite to gain clues of the latters whereabouts.
- 2230-11-13: Running the Maze - The sun sets on SPACE LANKA as a lone resistance member runs the maze of it's streets.