The Witch's Curse
|Real Name||Amélie Lenoir|
|Birth Date||February 2nd, 2205|
|Function||Sorcière de l'Apathie|
|Weapons||Black "Magic", Sarcasm|
|Primary||Curse of the Black Witch|
|Buster Colors||Black & Violet|
|Voice Actor||Stephanie Sheh|
"Friends? Not interested. You just do your thing, and I'll do mine."
Having been plagued by misfortune all her life, Amélie Lenoir's life is characterized by a series of tragic events, including an involuntary full-body cyborg conversion and a scientific experiment gone awry. Now going by the name of Noire and insisting to all she meets that she is in fact a cursed witch, even going so far as to dress the part, she could hardly be accused of being a normal person. But she's good at what she does, which includes employing her knowledge of biochemistry and neural net programming to explore the deeper mysteries of human- and Reploidkind alike, as well as having a sarcastic remark ready for every occasion. While to most she may appear as apathetic more than anything else, she desperately seeks a place to belong, habitually hiding conflicting emotions that not often come to the surface. Though not generally quick to choose the violent approach, she is capable of harnassing a mysterious tar-like substance to merciless effect, manipulating it in any way she chooses.
Quick Wit(ch), Code Witchcraft, Black Blood, Making This Look Good, Possibly Cursed, Goodness Gracious Great Balls Of Darkness, Plot Twist: Not Actually A Witch, Hiding True Feelings, Not Looking For Adventure, Being Found By Adventure Anyway, Puzzles Filled With Contradictions, Doesn't Believe In Cat Posters, Cats Are Cute Though, Not That I'll Admit It
- 2228-02-23: Black Cherry - A fairy tale love story.
- 2229-08-11: The Nature of Understanding - Noire gets introspective; her mind goes the usual places.
- 2228-02-21: That's Quite a Reaction - Light Labs welcomes its newest witch. They find out she and Cerisier might have a troubled history.
- 2228-02-23: The End of the World - Cerisier and Amélie catch up. It's a little awkward.
- 2228-03-10: Journey Into Ceri's Brain - Cerisier uses recent Ultron-related shenanigans as an excuse to spend time with Noire. Baby steps.
- 2228-04-11: A Civil Discussion - Cerisier and Noire attempt to reason with Victor Clamp before the monster hunt begins in earnest.
- 2228-04-25: The Blue Bandit - Light Labs goes bear-hunting and experiences kuma shock! Will pills and blood magic be enough to win the day?
- 2228-04-27: It's Complicated - Cerisier asks Noire about an unnerving new power she recently revealed. The dam breaks down.
- 2228-12-30: Versus Festivus - Versus celebrates the end of the year with a strange twist on Secret Santa.
- 2229-01-23: Under The Sea - Versus defies the dire warning of HAL-9000 and visits Europa. Science ensues.