"Team Yammark is prepped and ready to fly! There'll be no stopping us!"
An experimental reploid designed to command drones in battle, Option Yammark hardly seems like the type to command anything; she's flighty, temperamental, a bit hyperactive and frequently overeager. With overabundant enthusiasm and a tendency towards perfectionism, she approaches everything with the same obsessive zeal, from her duties as a soldier, to her personal relationships, to the video gaming that fills her free time. Such eagerness means she's always ready and willing to give her all... but also makes her prone to getting in over her head. Aiding her in her freneticism is "Team Yammark" - her signature Yanma Options, small dragonfly drones capable of many tasks, such as protecting her in battle, attacking independently, carrying and retrieving objects, or going places she herself cannot reach. Intensely proud of her drones, she frequently alters and updates them to suit her needs, and spends considerable time developing elaborate attack routines and flight formations for them to follow. As a fan of video games, especially flight sims and shooters, she's patterned many of her attacks after these games, and has a collection of antique games only outshined by Magnet Man's. Option Yammark has recently been training in network operation, hoping to combine her battlefield survivability with communications know-how and give the Repliforce a skilled Operator ready to function in remote listening posts and forward bases.
Gamer Girl, Hyperactive, Megamultitasking, Super Duper Helpful, Junior Operator, OCD Re: High Scores, Not A Bacterion, Not A Yar, Not The Vic Viper, Not The R-Type, Undisputed Gaming Champion Of Repliforce, Knowledge: Network Operation, Knowledge: Video Game Trivia, Knowledge: Video Game Quotes, Proficiency: Bemani Combat, Who Gave Her Coffee!?, 101 Fun Things You Can Do With Your Drones, "Can You Hear Me, Shield Shellfish?"
- 2222-08-21: Existentialism - Shield Shellfish speaks with family.
- 2230-07-06: Undying Hatred - Heretic and Nuclear Roach (With Moondyne Mouse) assault Cameron City's Downtown area. Selfies are taken, and heroes show up to stop them. The villains, that is. There are zombies.
- 2230-08-16: Goblin Raid - Completely out of the blue, goblins from another world raid a fireworks factory on the Texas border.
- 2230-09-23: You All Meet In A Bar - On the opposite side of the mountains, Unity recruits an adventuring party in Corunglain.
- 2230-09-30: Caravan Ambush - QUILL and Option Yammark help some adventurers lay an ambush for would-be ambushers to find out more information about Deimos.
- 2230-10-13: Atlantis Returns - After disappearing into deep space with Dr. Orihime at the helm, the city of Atlantis returns and lands on Mars.
- 2230-11-11: A Treasured Island - Pirates! Lost treasure! A rip-snorting tomb-raiding Halloween adventure that surely will not end in crushing psychological horror and insanity.
- 2230-11-12: The Wine-Dark Sea - Yeah that part about the psychological horror and insanity was probably a lie.
- 2231-01-07: Cinnamon & Tea - Cinnamon invites several guests for tea. A sudden attack occurs.
- 2231-01-26: The Fall Of Space Lanka - The Unified Army assaults The Third Moon to rescue Sri Lanka. Dr. Stevenson introduces them to his brand new Pseudoroid pack.
- 2231-02-27: Funeralopolis - To open their campaign against the Unified Army and allies, The Hand of Makai decides to go hard and attempt to detonate several bombs at UN HQ in Paris. You know, keeping things light.
- 2231-03-17: Broken Lands Assault - Unity, QUILL, and their adventuring friends take the treacherous mountains to find the Sable Tower of Deimos!
- 2231-03-31: Deimos Lord of Night - The final battle against the arch-lich, Deimos
- 2226-06-20: The Eleventh Hour - Shield Shellfish finds another temporary job.