|Real Name||Prismatic Spider|
|Creator/s||UN Research Team|
|Primary Specialty||Science, Chaos Agentry|
|Secondary Specialty||Black Operations, Hacking, More Science|
|Buster Colors||Black & Silver|
|Voice Actor||Brent Spiner|
|Theme Song||Pygmalion's Dream - The Cruxshadows|
"In this world, justice comes from the barrel of a gun. The problem is no one is willing to use it on the right people."
The Spider Scientist was once a celebrated member of Repliforce, but events in his past led him to come to the decision to leave his former allies in pursuit of forces that he believes are working behind the scenes to extend the conflict of the Robot Wars indefinately. To this end he had established the paramilitary terrorist group Nephilim, working from the shadows to cripple the powers of the world and force them to reveal themselves. Prismatic is known to be intelligent, direct, and very intense, willing to defend his beliefs to the death. Despite this, some idealism remains... But for how long?
We Are The Sun And The Chariot, A Thing Goes Away, But Comes Back Someday, Falling Down, All Old Gods Must Die, This World Needs To Be Reset, Stand Tall And Shake The Pillars Of Heaven, The Price Of Progress, The Future Lies In The Flame, Never To Be Collared Again, The Circle Continues On, The More Things Change, The More They Remain The Same, Maverick, Doomed
- PSN-001: Telos (Dead, Cause: EM Possession)
- PSN-002: Caduceus Catfish
- PSN-003: Toccata
- PSN-004: Soul Nightshade
- PSN-005: Poseidon Pegasus (Dead, Cause: Leeroy Jenkins) (Also see: Kraken)
- PSN-006: Crystal Valkyrie
- PSN-007: Schrodinger Cat
- PSN-008: Amoldar Cashe
- PSN-009: Tangram
- PSN-010: Iron Giarex (Dead, Cause: Killed by Colonel after surrendering)
- PSN-011: Schwarzschild
- PSN-012: Diamond Destrier
- PSN-013: Empyrean Mirage (Dead, Cause: Fratricide via Iron Giarex)
- PSN-014: Dual
- PSN-015: Quindici
- PSN-016: Pink Skald
- 2216-07-30: Chibi Madness, Day 1 - Dr. Wily blasts the world with a chibification ray.
- 2219-08-01: Meet the Wizard - A strange piece of spam leads Nana and Prismatic Spider down a rabbit hole that changes their lives forever.
- 2219-10-02: Impress Me - Nana meets Nicole for the first time, and what follows after.
- 2219-11-19: When The Strength Of Men Failed - Instead of repairing San Angeles, a dimensional device accidentally summons another one.
- 2219-12-22: Where It All Began - Shield Shellfish follows her instincts and begins investigating the Magreviches.
- 2219-12-30: The Hand We Are Dealt - A small team heads out to investigate Brandon Archer’s disappearance.
- 2220-01-05: Deeper Still - Gospel hacks the UN.
- 2220-01-22: ATM Quest - Gospel finds a kloo.
- 2220-01-28: The Fatal Four-Way - The N1 Grand Prix erupts into a grand melee, featuring Hyperconstruct Neo.
- 2220-03-26: Assault on Pine Gap - Gospel and Grave race to attack a Black SHIELD facility.
- 2220-04-15: Sic Semper Tyrannis - Gospel liberates a critically important tool from the American intelligence community.
- 2220-07-26: Creamland Pt. 4 - The adventure continues. The team assembles to rescue Princess Pride.
- 2220-07-27: Creamland Pt. 5 (End) - Tell me if you love me.
- 2220-10-04: Unbearable Outrage - Nana decides to quit the Hunters and become an air pirate.
- 2220-12-17: The Man Behind The Curtain - Gospel meets the Professor, and finds the missing Midi and Techno.
- 2220-12-20: When The Smoke Cleared, pt. 2 - Gospel convenes a meeting to figure out what to do next, which is rudely interrupted.
- 2221-03-14: Aldar Rof, pt 2: The Wolf Age - Do you still seek to know? And what?
- 2221-03-14: Aldar Rof - Gospel and Grave meet for a final battle.
- 2222-08-30: Black Swan - An FMian invader besieges Tom DuBois and AMAKEN Labs.
- 2223-02-08: The Lonely Southern Cross - Ciel goes flying off the deep end with a little push from Crux.
- 2223-02-10: The Hedonistic FMian - Ciel's possession comes to a head in Neo-Tokyo.
- 2223-02-17: Scutum Bulwark - Aino Neitola gets possessed.
- 2223-02-18: This Location Is Insecure - Shield Shellfish deserves what she gets.
- 2223-09-25: Children of Mars - The Fall of Ra Moon - With Caledfwlch in hand, Geo Stelar is the world's last chance against Ra Moon - but will he be enough?
- 2223-10-17: The Ringer - The Queens murder investigation gets a new ally.
- 2223-11-11: Spider's Sting - Bob Copper and Prismatic Spider catch Black Joe and get another name: Juno.
- 2224-12-16: Nephilim vs Tricell - Tricell Infiltration
- 2224-12-17: Nephilim Social Hour - So some terrorists walk into a bar...
- 2225-01-18: Umbrella Infiltration -
- 2225-02-04: The Fall of Umbrella - Albert Wesker decides that Umbrella's usefulness to him is ended.
- 2225-05-17: Run On For A Long Time - Giarax vs. The World
- 2225-07-15: The Asura - The plan is in motion. Now, Nana must wait, and while she waits, she will be visited by ghosts from her past.
- 2225-09-14: Ghost In The Machine, Part 1 - Nana investigates who defaced the Battle & Chase opening ceremonies, but finds more than she bargained for.
- 2225-09-17: Ghost In The Machine, Part 2 - Nana and Prismatic Spider find the Disney hacker.
- 2226-01-03: Tharsis - Nephilim and friends journey to Mars and come face to face with... nobody.
- 2226-01-12: Nowhere in Particular - Nephilim hunts down Nobody. They find him. There is a lot of talking and then explosions.
- 2226-01-16: The Mines of (638) Moira - Nephilim's hunt for Nobody takes them and some special friends to a distant asteroid.
- 2226-01-19: Trumpeting to Arms - Everybody hates Nobody.
- 2226-01-22: Buttery Homecoming - Nana's investigations bring her back to a place she hasn't been in a very long time.
- 2226-02-01: Simple and Clean - The final push to stop Nobody is anything but.
- 2226-03-26: Why We Can't Have Nice Things - The Irregulars ponder the exquisite misogyny of Dr. Landon DeVry.
- 2226-04-03: One Shot - Nephilim prevents another Maverick from getting shot.
- 2226-05-17: Operation Perfect Memory - The 2226 Echo Ridge senior prom.
- 2226-06-29: Monkey Business - Some Nephilim monkey business in Brazil.
- 2226-07-08: The Death of Showroom Hawk - A final confrontation.
- 2226-09-24: A Portentous Meeting - Nephilim wants to fight Pyron in Makai. There's only one person who can help them, and she won't work for free...
- 2226-10-28: A Good Old Fashioned Witch Burning - Yomiel appeals to the old-school religious sensibilities of his people by burning Morrigan Aensland at the stake.
- 2226-10-28: Adventures in Hell - Nephilim familiarizes itself with Makai ahead of their battle against Pyron.
- 2226-10-31: Battle of Makai, Part 1 - The forces of Earth fight to save Makai and themselves from Pyron.
- 2226-11-09: The Truthiest Truth - After an argument that goes nowhere, Theseus and Tisiphone cool off over lunch.... further results
- 2222-09-16: A Father's Question - Prismatic Spider tries to make sense of his son's death.