|Buster Colors||Red & Grey|
"Sometimes you have to do things that you hate, so you can survive to fight another day."
As the first robot created by Dr. Light, Dr. Wily, and Dr. Cain, Blues had as colorful a history as his three creators. Originally a Robot Master, he broke through most of the WilyCode and went into seclusion for years. Enigmatic, aloof, and cynical, Blues kept up a hard exterior to the outside world, operating with his own agenda for ending the Robot Wars. His main weapon was the Proto Buster, which could take on the properties of other robots' weaponary like Rock's Mega Buster can. The nerpium shield that Protoman used as his primary mode of defense was capable of deflecting most attacks thrown against it. Blues spent most of the last year of his life alienating his few remaining allies and gathering material for three Force Metal nuclear bombs. The resulting destruction of Elysium, Able City, and Eclipse threw the world into months of chaos, ending with his death at the hands of Teresa Magrevich.
Elusiveness, Secrecy, Last Minute Rescues, Intimidation, Unconventional Warfare, Strategy, (Dirty) Tactics, Cynicism, Whistling, Contact Network: Underworld, Contact Network: San Angeles, Base/Building Construction, Knowledge: Blink Systems & Physics, Multilingual, Interrogation, Mechanic: Vehicles & Weapons, Knowledge: Nature/Outdoors, Knowledge: The World, Walking World Locations Library
- 2212-06-18: Opening Night - The very first RP ever on M3.
- 2213-06-08: Saturn and the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame - Mike dies.
- 2214-02-13: The Siege of Repliforce Island - Rock leads the Hunters into a tragic battle with the disavowed Repliforce. The body count rises...
- 2217-03-08: The Destruction of Light Labs - Mike dies again.
- 2219-11-19: When The Strength Of Men Failed - Instead of repairing San Angeles, a dimensional device accidentally summons another one.
- 2220-12-20: When The Smoke Cleared, pt. 2 - Gospel convenes a meeting to figure out what to do next, which is rudely interrupted.
- 2221-03-14: Aldar Rof, pt 2: The Wolf Age - Do you still seek to know? And what?
- 2221-03-14: Aldar Rof - Gospel and Grave meet for a final battle.
- 2200-02-01: Twenty-Five Years And A Lifetime Ago - The story of Michael Eildath's past.