|Birth Date||Exact Date Unknown|
|Function||Rock Killer Enforcer|
|Secondary Specialty||Rock Killer|
|Voice Actor||Ron Perlman|
"You make the rules and I'll break 'em... and you!"
Punk is aptly named; he is an angst-ridden, trash-talking, hard-core punk loving, street-fighting, in-your-face loudmouthed robot bully with a bad attitude who believes that laws were made to be broken and the only way to win is to fight dirty. The only rules he willingly tolerates are his father's, even if he doesn't like them. He tolerates Bass as long as he gets to break things, but mostly he hangs out with the other Elites. Picking on Quint is his hobby, though he also acts as his guardian from almost anyone but Punk himself. Possessing immense endurance, and even greater physical strength, he thrives on battle, where he cuts his foes down with a razor sharp motorized saw blade called the Screw Crusher. He can then finish them off by reconfiguring himself into a slashing buzz saw. Punk lacks subtlety and self-control, often delivering his point with his knuckles, even on the other Robot Masters if they cross him. Punk is quick to anger: if he even thinks what you're saying is an insult to him, or the other Masters, he will not think twice about pummeling you into the ground. Not well liked outside the Elites, most others hate him, fear him, or both. His rank and power make him a bad target for friendly fire, but his attitude keeps allies from helping him willingly, while his aggressiveness and straight-forwardness makes him a prime target for the enemy.
Physical Intimidation, Abrasiveness, Football, Wrestling, Dirty Fighting, Cheating, Brawling, Trash-Talking, Breaking Things, Pissing People Off, Bar Brawling, Taunts, Lewd Gestures
- 2214-02-13: The Siege of Repliforce Island - Rock leads the Hunters into a tragic battle with the disavowed Repliforce. The body count rises...
- 2225-09-17: B&C 2225: Bly vs. Punk - Bailey and Punk square off in a first round Cruiserweight battle.
- 2226-06-22: Lords of War - Two lords of war clash.
- 2227-02-24: Unit Cohesion - Things finally come to a head between Theseus and Lumine. Punk intervenes.
- 2230-06-11: Altheda Meets Punk - She thought it was 'CM Punk' and instead it was just Robot Master Punk, hanging out in Neo Tokyo throwing sawblades at people. Who knew?!