"Some people stand tall and weather everything that comes at them, others bend like the reed and whip those bastards right back in the ass."
Red is a veteran mercenary who has seen the dark underbelly of existence more times that he cares to relate. Built to be twinned off the neural net of Hi-Max, Red is a streetwise operator whose policy is to bend with the wind. Red has fought in the Robot Wars for many years, on many different sides of the conflict. Everything from a military sleeper agent to pirate king, Red has seen it all. However, even despite all his experience, Red always runs off the seat of his pants, which sometimes causes him to be caught with his pants down around his ankles. One either loves or hates Red, it is usually a rare occurrence that someone is indifferent about Red. He tends to have a vicious tongue, and typically does not know when to keep his mouth shut. Red has been through too much for him to consider himself a straight shooter. Anymore, Red is never sure where he fits in the war, but all he knows is that he will keep on fighting until the questions that burn within him receive an answer.
I Am El Diablo Get Out De Way, Back In The Day Red Was A Jerk, Well He Still Is A Jerk, But After A Soul Searching Plot He Learned His Lesson, And Saw Where He Came From And Those Guys Are Messed Up, And He Decided To Clean Up His Game, So He Saves The World And Gets A Clean Slate, Then Red Alert Sit Down And Watch Guns Of El Chupachabra With Hi-Max, Hi-Max Decked Red And He's Still A Jerk.
Cut scenes featuring Red
- 2225-04-22: Face the Music - Red reflects on what he's done in the Robot Wars.
Logs featuring Red
- 2218-08-30: Paradise Lost - Gate goes Maverick -- and tries to take all his children with him.
- 2219-12-22: Where It All Began - Shield Shellfish follows her instincts and begins investigating the Magreviches.
- 2219-12-29: Holiday Party 2219 - Antics abound.
- 2220-10-04: Unbearable Outrage - Nana decides to quit the Hunters and become an air pirate.
- 2220-10-05: The Hit - Teresa Magrevich is kidnapped. Lots of people object.
- 2220-10-07: Unavoidably Detained - Teresa recovers in the hospital after her kidnapping.
- 2220-12-06: Project Aesir - Working on a tip from Gospel, the Hunters explore Promise Island, a Project Aesir development facility.
- 2220-12-18: The Second Battle of Sri Lanka - After Gospel conquers the pirate stronghold of Sri Lanka, Repliforce decides to kill them and then make fun of them about it because... reasons.
- 2220-12-20: When The Smoke Cleared, pt. 2 - Gospel convenes a meeting to figure out what to do next, which is rudely interrupted.
- 2221-01-02: Zombie Tactics - Radios and board posts from the zombie apocalypse. Spam ahoy!
- 2221-03-08: The Red Wedding - The marriage of Gemini Man and Teresa Magrevich.
- 2221-03-14: Aldar Rof, pt 2: The Wolf Age - Do you still seek to know? And what?
- 2221-03-14: Aldar Rof - Gospel and Grave meet for a final battle.
- 2225-05-17: Run On For A Long Time - Giarax vs. The World
- 2225-05-19: ...Must Come To An End - One shall stand. One shall fall.
- 2228-07-25: The 69th Annual Wily Hour - The Robot Masters are at it again with the hard-hitting social commentary. Sonia Strumm has some of her own grievances to air.
- 2228-08-28: Future Turnabout: The Psychic Investigator - Versus and Star Force travel to 1998 to discuss a variety of problems that the Fey clan is now tangled up in.
- 2228-09-02: Berth Certificate - A sovereign citizen nutjob and a retired clown go to court over a megalomaniacal Satanist. With bonus fanfiction.
- 2228-09-03: Future Turnabout: The Murderous Gentleman - Versus contacts the assassin they traced from the crime scene. The mystery only deepens.
- 2228-09-07: Future Turnabout: HOLD IT! The Second Court Battle - Ace Attorney Andruw Nisse has a surprise witness, but will anyone believe him?
- 2228-09-11: Hard Technomerican Justice - <Radio: A - VS Main> Sewa transmits, "Good work kicking a webcomic author down the stairs and... and I guess showing Lady Liberty who's boss?"
- 2228-09-14: Future Turnabout: Meet Your Match - Versus follows the thread to Mr. Match. The real killer says hello.
- 2228-09-19: Future Turnabout: Justice for All - Part 2 - Ace Attorney Andruw Nisse is in trouble, but Versus delivers his final weapon at the last moment!
- 2228-09-19: Future Turnabout: Justice for All - Part 1 - Versus and Star Force pursue Mentallo down to a GENOCIDE safehouse. He's cornered!
- 2228-11-01: Good Morning Ms. Aensland - GENOCIDE tries to assassinate Morrigan with magical explosives because this seems like the best course of action.
- 2228-11-11: The House of Dreams - Versus moves to destroy Dragon King's slave ring. Dragon King owns an airship and isn't afraid to use it.
- 2228-11-22: I, Dragon King - Versus and allies make a final assault to stop Dragon King. But, what is he truly capable of?
- 2228-12-10: Let's Make a House Call - Cache starts the day deciding to talk to a woman by showing up at her house with a giant army. He ends the day shot up and pledging to kill a goddess.
- 2229-06-07: Out of the Clear Blue Sky - Versus, sponsored by Light Labs, HeraCorp, and TriCell, holds a conference concerning the development of "Adept," a new human+ program. Luca shows up, things go real bad.