Repliforce is a United Nations sanctioned military organization. Repliforce primarily consists of Reploids (and Bioroids), though now also contains a number of humans and cyborgs. A truly international and cosmopolitan force, Repliforce welcomes anyone who is willing to fight for a better world.
After being decommissioned in 2217 by then-Secretary-General Houseman, Repliforce established itself as an independent force. This independent period ended after the aftermath of the zombie apocalypse in 2221, returning Repliforce to being a part of the United Nations government.
Repliforce believes in equality for all living beings, mechanical or organic. It is an honour to join up. Currently, Repliforce has anywhere between 35,000 to 40,000 actively serving, with more in the reserves.
Repliforce has a strict chain of command. Command makes all command decisions. The Infantry Corps are primarily soldiers, including aerial, naval, and land forces. Logistics includes intel, counter-intelligence, and network security.
Repliforce is very OC friendly, given that in an IC-sense they have tens of thousands of members. OCs are able to rise high into the ranks. Repliforce is a volunteer army. You cannot be forced to serve. Repliforce does not allow criminals into the organization. Repliforce removes all military gear from those leaving the ranks, and will upgrade to military-status those signing up.
Advantages of serving with Repliforce:
- You are offered the best training on the planet. All members are fully trained for a variety of situations, including weapons, defense, basic first aid (not the ability), and military tactics.
- You are not alone. You have backup in the form of additional soldiers, resources, equipment, supplies, researchers, medics, war
machines, and legal assistance. Repliforce thrives on teamwork.
- You have friends. Repliforce has a strong sense of camaraderie and friendship among its members.
- Sanctioned by the world. Repliforce works for nations in good standing with the United Nations. You are helping carry out the will and laws of the common man and mech. Whether fighting an enemy, building a bridge, or providing disaster assistance, Repliforce works for the betterment of the world.
Disadvantages of serving with Repliforce
- You are bound by laws. While Repliforce tends to respect the wishes of world leaders, this sometimes prevents them from taking the best course of action. Not everyone wants help, and this can lead to being forced to make agonizing decisions.
- Your job is often thankless. Repliforce is often considered to be a thankless job by the world at large. When all is said and done, it is the Repliforce that has to clean up everyone's mess.
- You work for The Man. Repliforce is sometimes accused to be The Establishment, serving as lackeys for governments and world leaders.
- You have to follow orders. Repliforce requires a strict chain of command. While suggestions and ideas are always welcome, individuals breaking rank and going it alone are frowned upon.
- You aren't going to get rich. The pay check for lower ranking officers and non-commissioned soldiers is unimpressive.
If you're interested in applying for a Repliforce FC or OC, read 'News Application' and send an application to 'firstname.lastname@example.org' with the subject line 'FC/OC/EFC - Character - Faction'. For example, 'EFC - Colonel - Repliforce'.