|Real Name||Riot Gear|
"Your character's quote goes here."
Your character's profile goes here.
Optionally, you can include your character's skill list here.
Optionally, you can include some or all of your character's backstory here.
- Interesting tidbits about the character here.
Other OOC facts/information/clarification/things you might want other people to know can go here.
Logs featuring Riot
- 2219-12-16: The One Thing - Mister Famous offers Riot a gift, but there's one thing that he just can't give.
- 2220-01-12: Nice Desk - Riot visits Gaus Magrevich.
- 2220-01-22: ATM Quest - Gospel finds a kloo.
- 2220-02-02: Hot Coffee - Masquerade infiltrates Magrevich Industries. Shield Shellfish is not amused.
- 2220-03-26: Assault on Pine Gap - Gospel and Grave race to attack a Black SHIELD facility.
- 2220-04-05: Stronger Not In Body - The Mavericks are a dying breed. Some choose not to go out quietly.
- 2220-04-15: Sic Semper Tyrannis - Gospel liberates a critically important tool from the American intelligence community.
- 2220-06-02: Tiger By The Tail - The assembled forces of good, lead by Gospel, fight to free the remains of Duo.EXE from the vile grip of Vincente Sumiyama.
- 2220-07-14: Candlejack - When Candlejack e-kidnaps Dr. Light, can our hero hackers save him befor
- 2220-07-26: Creamland Pt. 4 - The adventure continues. The team assembles to rescue Princess Pride.
- 2220-07-27: Creamland Pt. 5 (End) - Tell me if you love me.
- 2220-09-13: Once Too Many - Blues does a bad thing.
- 2220-10-04: Unbearable Outrage - Nana decides to quit the Hunters and become an air pirate.
- 2220-10-05: The Hit - Teresa Magrevich is kidnapped. Lots of people object.
- 2220-10-14: Point of No Return - Blues faces his second and last Hunter Tribunal.
- 2220-12-06: Project Aesir - Working on a tip from Gospel, the Hunters explore Promise Island, a Project Aesir development facility.
- 2220-12-18: The Second Battle of Sri Lanka - After Gospel conquers the pirate stronghold of Sri Lanka, Repliforce decides to kill them and then make fun of them about it because... reasons.