|Birth Date||August 17, 2201|
|Secondary Specialty||Appearing Behind You|
|Weapons||Shuriken, Katana, Caltrops, Bombs, Daggers, Throwing Knives, Poisons, Annoying Smirk, etc.|
|Buster Colors||Violet & Magenta|
|Theme Song||Dark the Moon - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUeuj2x6urs|
"If your death is not to your satisfaction, you may direct complaints to Quiet Man."
Unseen, unheard and unstoppable, Shadow Man has attained a zen-like level of infamy whereupon he's the mech almost everybody associates with being 'the ninja', that he could flip out and kill you at any time. Yes, even you. This is a reputation Shadow Man ardently fosters by, among other things, flipping out and killing people. Totally dedicated to his craft, Shadow Man studies everything he can about the ways of ninjitsu and camouflage so to better serve Dr. Wily. Most Robot Masters find him odd, but more have incautiously fallen into one of his over-elaborate traps on several occasions. Laconic and impersonal almost to the point of comedy, many choose to give Shadow Man's occasional bursts of silence on the radio a higher meaning than they are in all likelihood owed.
Sneaking Around, Secret Plans, Making Dudes Think He Has Secret Plans Even If He's Just Eating Noodles In The Corner, Knowledge: Feudal Japan, Knowledge: Ninja Secrets, Communication Is Mostly Body Language Anyway, Flipping Out And Killing People, Standing Right Behind You, Making You Uncomfortable -- Yes, You, Creepy Stare (A New Challenger?!), Voluntary Loyalty, Acting, Subterfuge, Throwing Smokebombs, NINJA!
Friends and Family
Always be prepared.
- Dr. Wily: Potentially unkillable; must be caught without either Ballade or Slur on hand. Ballade can be dispatched easily enough to the field, being excessively trusting. Slur, as a newer addition to the family, is more difficult to plan around. Usually found in his lab, working on dangerous equipment. If it can be done at all, it should be easy to make it look like an accident.
- Bass: Obsessed with fighting Rock and other entities at the top of the power scale. Extremely powerful, avoid direction confrontation. Point him at the biggest Freakshow gun, allow him to suffer most of the damage from that encounter, and then attend to the matter upon his return. Unlikely to run away, an easy mark in the right situation.
- Enker: A master tactician, both durable and intelligent, capable of reflecting damage from a wide variety of sources and not easily tricked. A dutiful commander, permanently aggroed on Colonel or anything Colonel-like. As with Bass, first send to deal with a Freakshow assault on our holdings, allowing the enemy to do most of the work.
- Ballade: Dr. Wily's bodyguard in theory. In practice, not very good at saving Dr. Wily. Very powerful, but lacks initiative. Place a false Wily in danger, rigged to explode. This method probably works on most, if not all, Robot Masters.
- Magma Man: Enjoys suicidal battle plans. Bribe Number Man to delay repair process indefinitely, then wait a week at most for him to get himself killed by his own designs.
- Dr. Regal: Human, vulnerable to biological poisons. As with Dr. Wily, may be necessary to incapacitate Slur first.
- Guts Man: Too heavily armored to ninja, too stupid to trick. The most difficult case at present. Will fight the WilyDragon regardless of odds - unfortunately, odds are not actually that biased against him.
- Dust Man: Not the sharpest tack in the drawer. Can be goaded into walking into a Death Laser on a bet.
- Junk Man: Shield user and medic capable of self-repair. Spends a great deal of time tinkering, particularly with his eclectic collection of drones. A few well-placed bombs in his drone collection should serve adequately to make it look like an accident.
- Number Man: A master hacker. Like all hackers, easily hacked. Two Shadow Blades should be sufficient.
- Spark Man: Not a master hacker. One Shadow Blade.
- Snake Man: Likes to internalize mechanimals. Internal systems are highly adapted to disarm explosives and toxins in said mechanimals, but every system has its limits. Also weak to bladed weapons.
- Bright Man: Endlessly cheerful and problematically creative, as well as capable of stopping time, but still a Delta. Replace his glitter with metallic blasting powder and apply a spark.
- Flame Man: A capable infiltrator and spy with particularly detailed knowledge of Arabic culture and methods. Currently at odds with Gemini San. Direct him at one of Gemini San's better-reinforced holdings.
- Dark Man: No need.