"Revenge is justice without a leash."
Initially nothing more than a cheaply-commissioned sysop at a small company, Siren's life of boring drudge work offline and fierce intellectualism online was violently interrupted by Elpizo's takeover of Mexico. Narrowly evading being killed at the hands of Neo Arcadians, years of stealth and survival rapidly converted Siren from a desk decoration into a revolutionary. Siren joined the Mavericks just after Sigma's death, anticipating positive change in the organization's structure -- change that never came, as Lumine gradually proved to be just as insane as his predecessor. Typically more violent in her rhetoric than her actions, Siren experienced multiple clashes with the Mavericks and later with the Irregulars when they were folded into the Coalition: being not murderous enough for one group and too much so for the other. After Epsilon's death, the ADF assault on Giga City, and the collapse of the Mavericks, Siren fled the justice of earth, heading to Point Trouble, a Maverick Mars colony she had assisted years before. Siren adapted rapidly to the colony life but did not get a chance to enjoy it. She died in mid-2222, killed by a Jammer-infected robot while defending a LEGIONS outpost -- and Rodney Ruddock, a human she finally judged worth dying for.
Cutscenes featuring Siren
- 2222-04-06: Hex Zero Rouge - Siren tries to survive.
Logs featuring Siren
- 2220-01-10: The Forum - After a three-year disappearance, Siren.EXE returns to the Forum.
- 2220-01-11: The Source - Siren has joined the Mavericks.
- 2220-01-11: Taboo Is The Best Torture - Siren.EXE's return to cyberspace comes with some strings attached.
- 2220-01-18: The Betting Pool - Siren pays a polite visit to Silver Horn.
- 2220-01-21: Don't Blow Anything Up - Siren works her way up the ranks of the Mavericks.
- 2220-01-28: The Fatal Four-Way - The N1 Grand Prix erupts into a grand melee, featuring Hyperconstruct Neo.
- 2220-02-05: The Black Rook - Promotions have to be earned.
- 2220-05-01: The Man With No Name - A gaggle of hackers doing what they do best, slapfighting, are interrupted by a stranger.
- 2220-06-02: Tiger By The Tail - The assembled forces of good, lead by Gospel, fight to free the remains of Duo.EXE from the vile grip of Vincente Sumiyama.
- 2220-07-14: Candlejack - When Candlejack e-kidnaps Dr. Light, can our hero hackers save him befor
- 2220-09-01: Cyber Shenanigans - Cyber Peacock leads the Hunter hacking brigade in a master class on trolling.