"I do what I do because I must. Fate would have it no other way."
Though his simple manner and uncultured attitude convince many that Stonekong is less intelligent than most, Soldier Stonekong's wisdom and knowledge are in fact some of his best attributes. Though he will freely admit that he knows little of actual facts and figures, the great ape is perhaps the greatest dispenser of good old common sense among Red Alert, and is considered by most the conscience of the team. While he is willing to let others believe that his brutish exterior will mean that he speaks like a brute, he is surprisingly well-spoken. He does not speak much, but when he does, he says what is on his mind, and is capable of astounding eloquence when called for. Red likes to say that Soldier could have been a speechwriter in another life, and it's probably true, too.
Warrior-Philosopher, Call Me Ishmael, Not Optimus Primal, Speaks Softly And Carries A Big Shield, Barrel Proficiency, Machete Tactics, Uncommon Sense, KISS, Moral Compass, Not A Monkey, Schaffner Not Burton, Gorilla Warfare, International Sign Language, Ambidexterity, Fat Fingers
To be added when apped.
This character is available for applications!
- 2220-12-17: The Man Behind The Curtain - Gospel meets the Professor, and finds the missing Midi and Techno.
- 2220-12-18: The Second Battle of Sri Lanka - After Gospel conquers the pirate stronghold of Sri Lanka, Repliforce decides to kill them and then make fun of them about it because... reasons.
- 2220-12-20: When The Smoke Cleared, pt. 2 - Gospel convenes a meeting to figure out what to do next, which is rudely interrupted.
- 2221-05-08: Making Light - Radio arguments during B&C.
- 2226-04-15: Piece By Piece - The guy Nephilim kidnaps gets rescued.