"Though threatening your own comrade is no doubt business as usual in the Robot Master guide to villainy it is simply unacceptable behavior in my book!"
Massimo Cavallo was the hero of San Angeles, a cyborg policeman who saved the city time and time again. Fatally wounded during a Maverick raid on Tianna Camp, a reploid rookie cop found the dying officer and took up his armor and his name, carrying on the fight as protector of his city. Bound irrevocably to Cavallo's armored suit, Steel Massimo's secret did not remain so for long, though his devotion to doing what's right continues to drive him to live up to the armor and the name of the man he idolized. Though his armor gives him incredible strength and endurance, Massimo is not the man Cavallo was, though over the years he's proven himself just as brave, though nowhere near as cunning. A bit of an idealist, he's learned to control his own insecurity when the situation warrants - he is never afraid to do the right thing. Still occasionally mistaken for Massimo Cavallo, despite his earnest efforts to ensure that everyone knows he's not.
Lawful Good Like You Mean It, Laughing To Hide Your Confusion, The Greatest San Angeleno Hero, The Hero M3 Needs, It's My Duty Ma'am, As An Agent Of TASC And As A Heroic Character, Heroic Fanfare
To be added when apped.
This character is open for applications!
- 2219-09-17: Courage's Secret - For the first time, Steel Massimo reveals his terrible secret.
- 2219-11-19: When The Strength Of Men Failed - Instead of repairing San Angeles, a dimensional device accidentally summons another one.
- 2220-03-31: Zombieland, Pt 1 - The worst alternate universe.
- 2220-03-31: Zombieland, Pt 2 - The worst alternate universe.
- 2223-09-25: Children of Mars - The Fall of Ra Moon - With Caledfwlch in hand, Geo Stelar is the world's last chance against Ra Moon - but will he be enough?