|Code Name||The Hacker Formerly Known as Bass.EXE|
|Birth Date||Ask Professor|
|Function||Vardøgr Negative Node|
|Primary Specialty||Information Warfare|
|Secondary Specialty||Data Security & Analysis|
|Weapons||Virtual weapons. That, or his feet to run away.|
|Primary||Don't Piss Off The IT Guy|
|Secondary||Hacking All The Things|
|Buster Colors||Purple & Pink|
|Voice Actor||Carter Cathcart|
"If it's locked, I can hack it. If it's coded, I can break it. If it's hardwired, I can bypass it."
A gloomy, sarcastic, and pessimistic android, Techno was created by the Professor and Black SHIELD as one half of a binary system codenamed Vardøgr. Together with his twin brother, Midi, they were an attempt to create a system which would exceed all previous cyberspace limitation. However, Techno found himself not at his father's side upon awakening, but at the beck and call of the Yakuza. Even as the twins changed affiliations over many years, they would nearly always fight on opposite sides of the conflict. Most recently, Techno rebelled against his father's Ouroboros at the inception of the GENOCIDE organization, claiming he wished to indulge his destructive whimsy unimpeded. Physically unimposing and immature in spite of his age, Techno's true strength lies in the virtual world as one of the world's foremost hackers. His snide, irreverent persona masks a deep well of insecurity and bitterness at his inability to find what he considers a family.
Break All The Things, Irreverent Sense Of Humor, Devilishly Cute, Kind Of Small, Kind Of A Big Deal, Mirror Universe Hackerman, Living In The Database, Warning: Incoming Game, Purple Soda Connoisseur, The Evil Twin, The Hacker Formerly Known As Bass.EXE, Why Oh Why Did We Put A Chip In It?!
There once was a man named Gold Roger, who was King of the Pirates. He had fame, power, and wealth beyond your wildest dreams. Before they hung him from the gallows, these were the final words he said: "My fortune is yours for the taking, but you have to find it first. I left everything I own in One Piece." Ever since, pirates from all over the World set sail for the Grand Line, searching for One Piece, the treasure that would make their dreams come true.
- Techno has a webcomic.
- 2220-01-28: The Fatal Four-Way - The N1 Grand Prix erupts into a grand melee, featuring Hyperconstruct Neo.
- 2220-03-26: Assault on Pine Gap - Gospel and Grave race to attack a Black SHIELD facility.
- 2220-06-02: Tiger By The Tail - The assembled forces of good, lead by Gospel, fight to free the remains of Duo.EXE from the vile grip of Vincente Sumiyama.
- 2220-12-17: The Man Behind The Curtain - Gospel meets the Professor, and finds the missing Midi and Techno.
- 2223-09-25: Children of Mars - Ra Moon Strikes - After one day of battle, Ra Moon manifests to strike the killing blow on a weary world.
- 2223-09-25: Children of Mars - The Fall of Ra Moon - With Caledfwlch in hand, Geo Stelar is the world's last chance against Ra Moon - but will he be enough?
- 2228-09-11: Hard Technomerican Justice - <Radio: A - VS Main> Sewa transmits, "Good work kicking a webcomic author down the stairs and... and I guess showing Lady Liberty who's boss?"
- 2228-11-21: In the Claws of the Squirrel Girl - A rag-tag group has fallen into the clutches of a terrifying foe from 616. Will they put their differences aside and escape before it's too late?
- 2229-12-24: A Very GENOCIDE Christmas - GENOCIDE decides to go to a mall in 20XX disguised as not quite Disney mascots to steal jewels.
- 2230-05-01: Applied Necromancy And You - Gate teaches us about Biometals. A few AWESOME IDEAS are brainstormed.
- 2228-08-14: A Chat With Dr. S - Techno makes contact with an ancient, horrible data entity.